Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Wedding St George's Chapel Windsor 19/5/18 - Part 1

Started by TLLK, October 19, 2017, 06:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara8150

Meghan Markle?s family will ?come to her wedding even if they are NOT INVITED?
Meghan Markle?s family will ?come to her wedding even if they are not invited? | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Double post auto-merged: November 29, 2017, 06:53:15 AM

Where?s our bank holiday? Calls for royal knees up for Meghan and Prince Harry?s wedding
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry engagement - Brits call for Royal wedding bank holiday | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

sara8150

Please vote for Harry chosen best man for his wedding in may 2018

Duke of Cambridge
Peter Phillip
Friends

So harry will chosen who will unveil best man kept under wraps till wedding may 2018 please answer one not 2-3

sara8150

I?m learn from morning news today show says Duchess of Cambridge wouldn?t join maid of honor or bridesmaid because she is future queen consort and she is married to Duke of Cambridge please don?t vote Duchess of Cambridge period or i will informed administrators and moderator stay out it! If Meghan asked Kate be bridesmaid because Duchess of Cambridge have baby in April and she would miss her wedding on live due had baby and loud baby during harry and Meghan?s vows ain?t good idea!

Meghan have celebrities friends in America but Meghan will option who chosen bridesmaid and maid of honor..

Meghan would love have Charlotte as flower girl will cute not since at Pippa?s wedding may 2017

Who will be Meghan Markle's bridesmaids, Priyanka Chopra or Kate Middleton? | Metro News

Curryong

I think Harry's best man (or supporter as royals call that person) is almost certain to be William, returning the favour of 2011.

Curryong

The Duchess of Cambridge would never be bridesmaid or matron of honour to Meghan. The BRF don't do married attendants as a general rule, even if there wasn't the fact that the two women barely know each other.

BRF weddings are usually kiddy-heavy. Upperclass British weddings have always heavily featured children. George, Charlotte, and Mark Dyer's younger son Jasper (Harry's godson) are likely attendants

. Meghan has several friends in Canada and the US who have children, and I hope she uses them, difficult though logistics may be. I'd hate this to be another BRF wedding (as Kate's was) in which the bride doesn't have a single bridesmaid from her side of the family following her down the aisle. Meghan has a niece in her twenties she's close to, as well.

wannable

I do hope the uninvited family of Meghan do not show up, not even behind the public barriers seeking unwanted attention. It's Harry's and Meghan's special once in a lifetime day. If they've wronged her or are so misbehaving they shouldn't act trashy and ruin the occasion. Their bad reputation is their own doing.

WEDDING CRASHERS Meghan Markle?s family say they will turn up to her wedding to Prince Harry even though they might NOT be on the guest-list

Meghan Markle's family say they will turn up to her wedding to Prince Harry even though they might NOT be on the list

wannable

I agree that Kate, future Queen status, will not be maid of honor or a bridesmaid.

Although since both Harry and Meghan wish to have a non traditional wedding, who knows.

Is her dad very sick? I heard he may probably not be able to walk her, if so, who do you think may walk her down the aisle?

Curryong

If the more outrageous members of Meghan's family such as her half-brother (who wishes her well) and her half sister (who is unstable and mostly critical) have the money to fly to and back from England next May plus have money for accommodation in any size hotel (and remember Samantha Markle suffers from a serious degenerative illness) plus incidentals, transport etc, I will tear my straw gardening hat to pieces and eat it with some tomato sauce! 

Of course, if the Fail decided, as an extreme form of nastiness towards the bride and groom, to pay all expenses for these relatives, then all bets are off.

However, Meghan owes her half siblings, whom she hasn't seen for about 20 years in most cases, precisely nothing, and that includes wedding invitations. Most brides and grooms only invite those they have close ties to.

That doesn't include Cousin Eli, whom you last saw when you were four, or first cousin once removed Annie, who has a bad habit of getting drunk at celebrations. And, as far as Meghan is concerned, it doesn't include people like Samantha, who has alternately criticised and praised Meghan ever since she heard her relative was dating a Prince.

sara8150

'If we aren't invited, we'll go anyway!': Meghan Markle's estranged family vow to 'gatecrash' her wedding to Prince Harry if they're left off the guestlist
Meghan Markle's family to 'gatecrash' Prince Harry wedding | Daily Mail Online

Eri

She didn't know anything about Harry and his family huh? She must think we are all as stupid as Harry is ... I love that her lies are exposed over and over again ... Harry really picked a winner didn't he? Couldn't happen to a better moron ... no sympathy for me ... hopefully her family will cause a scene to embarrass him further ...

sara8150

Meghan Markle's hen party list REVEALED - but is Kate going?
Meghan Markle's hen do list REVEALED after engagement to Prince Harry | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
I don?t think good idea intive Duchess of Cambridge and leave soon to be three

Meghan have friends in Canada and USA both and also her friends tennis stars Serena Williams who recently married and have baby..

Eri

^^ Again ... some will fall for her lies some others won't ... she had the nerve to say she got to know him from screech ... give me a break ... also ... her father is happy she is marrying for the second time a guy who shares her qualities and supposedly Harry asked for his permission to propose but turns out they have never met ... tell me when to stop with the long list of lies they tolled ...

TLLK

I think it will be a mix of younger family members from his side (Louise, James, George, Charlotte and perhaps the Tindall/Phillips girls) and perhaps an adult attendant. who is one of Meghan's friends.

Trudie

I was thinking the very same thing TLLK Now that Louise is in her teens perhaps she will be the chief bridesmaid?

wannable

I usually tend to read gossip with a big spoon of salt, but Lainey and Meghan used to follow each other. Nevertheless, as I said I am giving it a pass...celebrities do follow and are retuned the follow with columnists, journalists, etc it's part of the holiwood business in order to land a part and being mentioned. She has progressively scratched out and eliminated people, things and organizations that may harm or may be contrary tothe BRF image and its representatives.

According to Harry in the interview, William and Kate have been wonderful to Meghan this past 18 months. The mirror reported in February that Harry and Meghan where at Amner Hall, she met them there, including the children. Both Harry and Meghan relationship was pretty much conducted in the grounds of Kensington Palace.  Prince William was asked today about Harry's engagement, he said he was glad his little brother would stop raiding his fridge. 😉😉😂

Time will tell, but as an outsider us citizen I do hope she can run to a close family member when in need, rather than anyone from her past celebrity Hollywood background. She might muddy her life. It would be dreadful if she's another repeat of disappointed royal wives from the past for whatever fill in the blank.

amabel

Has HARRY said that they have been at Anmer Hall in Februay or over the past 18 months

Curryong

A blind item is a gossipy story that appears in print but no names are given, just clues as to the identities of those mentioned.

I don't believe we know when the Cambridges and Harry and Meghan meet or have met. Harry just said that Meghan had met William and his family.  I'm sure Harry has stayed with Meghan at Anmer at times when she's had breaks from filming. And of course since William has given up his job he and his family are at KP in close proximity to Nott Cott. In the interview we heard that Harry had been doing quite a bit of introducing Meghan to relatives, including the Spencer side of the family, which I was glad to hear.

Eri

Quote from: wannable on November 29, 2017, 04:50:45 PM
I usually tend to read gossip with a big spoon of salt, but Lainey and Meghan used to follow each other. Nevertheless, as I said I am giving it a pass...celebrities do follow and are retuned the follow with columnists, journalists, etc it's part of the holiwood business in order to land a part and being mentioned. She has progressively scratched out and eliminated people, things and organizations that may harm or may be contrary tothe BRF image and its representatives.

According to Harry in the interview, William and Kate have been wonderful to Meghan this past 18 months. The mirror reported in February that Harry and Meghan where at Amner Hall, she met them there, including the children. Both Harry and Meghan relationship was pretty much conducted in the grounds of Kensington Palace.  Prince William was asked today about Harry's engagement, he said he was glad his little brother would stop raiding his fridge. 😉😉😂

Time will tell, but as an outsider us citizen I do hope she can run to a close family member when in need, rather than anyone from her past celebrity Hollywood background. She might muddy her life. It would be dreadful if she's another repeat of disappointed royal wives from the past for whatever fill in the blank.
No way she can survive ... Kate is British was with Will 10 years and MA is the only reason she hasn't run yet ... this one ... she will run when the glamour and living off the British Tax payers will get old ... I can't believe he choose someone who he knows divorced after a year and a half and stayed only two years with her living in partner ...

wannable

@amabel two different items; the interview yesterday, and an article dated February 2017 from the Mirror. One has to remember William and Kate where traveling a lot to and from Amner hall to London, as William was still with the helicopter job, but where already doing their part with the restructuring movements in the BRF, aging grandparents.

In reference to unwanted family members of Meghan, I tend to believe if they do get sponsored, it will be from a USA tabloid. The BRF press office has more friendly connections with Fleet Street and the EU. The protection to any Meghan stories in the USA is practically nil, which is interesting FYI yesterday I saw a tweet with graphic illustration of the Harry and Meghan engagement public and print interest; none reached 50%, USA first place with a 35ish% followed by the UK with 30ish%, Canada in a 20ish%, rest of the commonwealth very low numbers. Hence the tendency that a tab in the USA would very likely sponsor a gatecrasher.

Curryong

Meghan was seven years with her husband before they married, and as for her ex boyfriend, when relationships end they end, people fall in and out of love all the time, unless you're suggesting each and every relationship should last ninety years....

wannable

@Eri welcome back, we seem to have returned with the engagement. I understand your POV, hence I can't stress enough worry and do not wish anything but good to Harry and especially Meghan...really hoping she gets a lot of schooling, training with the INNER works of the BRF, in the sense she won't get burned or 'torpedoing' herself with her over enthusiasm, which is not bad, if givin correctly. When not, one tends to be disappointed, then reactions from actions may be a yikes., like opening you mouth and saying something that you may regret.

To Harry and Meghan  :congrats:

Eri

Quote from: Curryong on November 29, 2017, 05:27:34 PM
Meghan was seven years with her husband before they married, and as for her ex boyfriend, when relationships end they end, people fall in and out of love all the time, unless you're suggesting each and every relationship should last ninety years....
No one has suggesting that but her track record is bad ... her marriage lasted a football season and she threw away the man she was living with for Harry ... I can not believe Harry proposed so soon to someone like that ... kinda tells you all you need to know about HIM ...

sara8150

Have options for Prince Harry have morning suits or military suits on his wedding in may 2018

Forget Meghan, what will HARRY wear to the wedding? Royal expert reveals how the Prince could dress on his big day (and why he might not don military uniform)
Alastair Bruce reveals what Prince Harry could wear | Daily Mail Online

TLLK

I would be very surprised if Harry didn't wear his Blues and Royals uniform. Even though he is retired from the army, he's likely to wear it IMHO. Now the only thing that might change that would be if his grandmother appoints him to be the honorary _____ of one of the branches of the military before the wedding. Then I believe he would be expected to wear that branch's uniform.
@Curryong and @Trudie-Would you agree?

TLLK

Prince Harry?s ?60 million gift to the U.K ? Royal Central

(c) Jamie Samhan/Royal Central

Most weddings, you bring a present for the bride and groom. For the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, they are gifting the U.K?s economy with the gift of a ?60 million boost.

Chair and CEO of Halcyon Days, Pamela Harper told Bloomberg about the process of pushing out royal souvenirs.
?The design team have been working very hard,? said Harper.

?Royal weddings tend not to have a long lead time,? adding on, ?We need to get ahead of the game.?
The wedding of Prince William to the then Kate Middleton saw a tourism boost of an additional 350,000 visitors in April 2011, according to the U.K Office of National Statistics.

Including the ?199 million on wedding-related memorabilia, the Centre for Retail Research figures the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge?s wedding increased U.K retail spending by ?527 million.

Business impact of royal weddings. :Jen: