Poll

Harry chosen best man for his wedding in may 2018

Author Topic: Harry & Meghan's Wedding : General Chat  (Read 2725 times)

Offline sandy

• RIF Veteran
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: Harry & Meghan's Wedding : General Chat
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2017, 05:32:32 AM »
Her parents will surely attend. Maybe not the half siblings.

I think if they marry and once she is an HRH, the media will rally to her. Seward will write glowing reports about her. The HRH makes a big difference to some out in the media and in the public.

I had to laugh at some getting judgmental about her because she is a few years older than Harry. One would think the way they get all judgmental is that she's 20 years older!

Offline FanDianaFancy

• Aristocrat
  • Activity:
    6%
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2017, 06:39:33 AM »
Her parents will surely attend. Maybe not the half siblings.

I think if they marry and once she is an HRH, the media will rally to her. Seward will write glowing reports about her. The HRH makes a big difference to some out in the media and in the public.

I had to laugh at some getting judgmental about her because she is a few years older than Harry. One would think the way they get all judgmental is that she's 20 years older!

I hope so sandy. What is out there in the media and people posting is vicious, nasty, uncalled for, vile ...etc.

Online LouisFerdinand

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    84%
    • Favorite royal: King William IV of Great Britain
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2017, 05:54:55 AM »
Will Prince Henry be married in the morning? Or will it be an afternoon wedding?

Offline TLLK

• Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Gal power!!!!!!
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2017, 07:01:11 AM »
The majority of 20th and 21st century BRF weddings were morning events, with the exception of Edward and Sophie's 1999 wedding so I believe it will be a morning wedding.

The following users thanked this post: LouisFerdinand

Online LouisFerdinand

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    84%
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2017, 04:18:32 AM »
Which uniform will Prince Henry wear?

Offline amabel

• Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    68%
    • Favorite royal: Anne Boleyn
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2017, 04:21:28 AM »
Whatever one his grandmother tells him to

The following users thanked this post: TLLK

Offline sandy

• RIF Veteran
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2017, 04:32:43 AM »
Maybe it will be the navy blue uniform.

Offline TLLK

• Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Gal power!!!!!!
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2017, 08:49:26 AM »
Which uniform will Prince Henry wear?
Probably the Blues and Royals one unless he's made an honorary colonel like his brother was for the Irish Guards.

Offline Curryong

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    100%
    • Favorite royal: The Queen and Prince Harry
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2017, 09:55:16 AM »
All Royal grooms if they've been in the armed forces wear the uniform of the most senior rank they've been awarded, so unless Harry is given an Honorary Colonelcy like his brother before his wedding day, he'll be wearing his Blue's and Royals navy blue. I rather like that dress uniform actually, quite becoming and prefer it to scarlet.

The following users thanked this post: TLLK

Online LouisFerdinand

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    84%
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2017, 05:14:56 AM »

Offline Curryong

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2017, 05:28:40 AM »
I would think that Harry's niece and nephew George and Charlotte are shoe-ins as attendants, and Harry also has a godson Jasper, a little older than George, who's the son of Harry's friend and mentor Mark Dyer. Meghan has several friends with children and so I'd guess that one of them might be a bridesmaid. British Royal and aristo weddings tend to be a group of children rather than lots of adults but she might have one youngish single friend as a bridesmaid as well.

Offline sara8150

• Diana-ites
  • Aristocrat
  • Activity:
    24%
    • Favorite royal: Princess Diana&Kate,Duchess of Cambridge
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2017, 09:50:07 PM »
A right royal Christmas for Meghan! Prince Harry's fiance expected to join the Queen for traditional festive celebrations at Sandringham following engagement
Meghan Markle expected to attend Christmas at Sandringham | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: November 28, 2017, 04:21:04 AM

Meghan Markle set for Christmas with Queen at Sandringham after engagement to Prince Harry
Meghan Markle set for Royal Christmas after engagement to Prince Harry | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 04:21:05 AM by sara8150 »

Online LouisFerdinand

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    84%
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2017, 06:50:46 AM »
The article mentioned that lunch on Christmas Day is pencilled in for just 50 minutes. How many courses are served?

Offline Curryong

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2017, 09:50:25 AM »
Xmas Day Lunch isn't THE big meal at a Sandringham Christmas. The big meal for the BRF is the dinner (turkey with all the trimmings)  the evening before, after which all the gifts are given. Lunch is just the meal before many of the royals depart in the afternoon (to see their own families, friends etc) and after the Church walk etc.

There are probably two courses, soup and some kind of meat dish, perhaps made from the afters of the Turkey etc. There would be mince pies if wanted. This meal isn't big because the staff need a break and their own big celebratory meal.

Offline sara8150

• Diana-ites
  • Aristocrat
  • Activity:
    24%
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2017, 01:15:38 PM »
Please vote for Harry chosen best man for his wedding in may 2018

Duke of Cambridge
Peter Phillip
Friends

So harry will chosen who will unveil best man kept under wraps till wedding may 2018 please answer one not 2-3

Offline sara8150

• Diana-ites
  • Aristocrat
  • Activity:
    24%
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2017, 01:43:50 PM »
I?m learn from morning news today show says Duchess of Cambridge wouldn?t join maid of honor or bridesmaid because she is future queen consort and she is married to Duke of Cambridge please don?t vote Duchess of Cambridge period or i will informed administrators and moderator stay out it! If Meghan asked Kate be bridesmaid because Duchess of Cambridge have baby in April and she would miss her wedding on live due had baby and loud baby during harry and Meghan?s vows ain?t good idea!

Meghan have celebrities friends in America but Meghan will option who chosen bridesmaid and maid of honor..

Meghan would love have Charlotte as flower girl will cute not since at Pippa?s wedding may 2017

Who will be Meghan Markle's bridesmaids, Priyanka Chopra or Kate Middleton? | Metro News

Offline Curryong

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2017, 01:57:24 PM »
I think Harry's best man (or supporter as royals call that person) is almost certain to be William, returning the favour of 2011.

Offline Curryong

• Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2017, 02:10:25 PM »
The Duchess of Cambridge would never be bridesmaid or matron of honour to Meghan. The BRF don't do married attendants as a general rule, even if there wasn't the fact that the two women barely know each other.

BRF weddings are usually kiddy-heavy. Upperclass British weddings have always heavily featured children. George, Charlotte, and Mark Dyer's younger son Jasper (Harry's godson) are likely attendants

. Meghan has several friends in Canada and the US who have children, and I hope she uses them, difficult though logistics may be. I'd hate this to be another BRF wedding (as Kate's was) in which the bride doesn't have a single bridesmaid from her side of the family following her down the aisle. Meghan has a niece in her twenties she's close to, as well.

The following users thanked this post: FanDianaFancy

Offline wannable

• Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2017, 06:28:51 PM »
I agree that Kate, future Queen status, will not be maid of honor or a bridesmaid.

Although since both Harry and Meghan wish to have a non traditional wedding, who knows.

Is her dad very sick? I heard he may probably not be able to walk her, if so, who do you think may walk her down the aisle?

Offline sara8150

• Diana-ites
  • Aristocrat
  • Activity:
    24%
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2017, 09:40:08 PM »
Meghan Markle's hen party list REVEALED - but is Kate going?
Meghan Markle's hen do list REVEALED after engagement to Prince Harry | Royal | News | Express.co.uk
I don?t think good idea intive Duchess of Cambridge and leave soon to be three

Meghan have friends in Canada and USA both and also her friends tennis stars Serena Williams who recently married and have baby..

Offline TLLK

• Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Gal power!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2017, 10:22:56 PM »
I think it will be a mix of younger family members from his side (Louise, James, George, Charlotte and perhaps the Tindall/Phillips girls) and perhaps an adult attendant. who is one of Meghan's friends.

The following users thanked this post: Trudie, FanDianaFancy

Offline Trudie

• Diana-ites
  • Forum Nobility
  • Activity:
    22%
    • Favorite royal: Diana
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2017, 10:39:54 PM »
I was thinking the very same thing TLLK Now that Louise is in her teens perhaps she will be the chief bridesmaid?

The following users thanked this post: FanDianaFancy, TLLK

Offline sara8150

• Diana-ites
  • Aristocrat
  • Activity:
    24%
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2017, 04:22:32 AM »
Have options for Prince Harry have morning suits or military suits on his wedding in may 2018

Forget Meghan, what will HARRY wear to the wedding? Royal expert reveals how the Prince could dress on his big day (and why he might not don military uniform)
Alastair Bruce reveals what Prince Harry could wear | Daily Mail Online

Offline TLLK

• Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Gal power!!!!!!
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2017, 05:04:00 AM »
I would be very surprised if Harry didn't wear his Blues and Royals uniform. Even though he is retired from the army, he's likely to wear it IMHO. Now the only thing that might change that would be if his grandmother appoints him to be the honorary _____ of one of the branches of the military before the wedding. Then I believe he would be expected to wear that branch's uniform.
 @Curryong and @Trudie-Would you agree?

Offline FanDianaFancy

• Aristocrat
  • Activity:
    6%
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2017, 07:45:05 AM »
The Duchess of Cambridge would never be bridesmaid or matron of honour to Meghan. The BRF don't do married attendants as a general rule, even if there wasn't the fact that the two women barely know each other.

BRF weddings are usually kiddy-heavy. Upperclass British weddings have always heavily featured children. George, Charlotte, and Mark Dyer's younger son Jasper (Harry's godson) are likely attendants

. Meghan has several friends in Canada and the US who have children, and I hope she uses them, difficult though logistics may be. I'd hate this to be another BRF wedding (as Kate's was) in which the bride doesn't have a single bridesmaid from her side of the family following her down the aisle. Meghan has a niece in her twenties she's close to, as well.

I agree and understand what you said Curry, but I agree with TLLK.

By Royal tradition, I do not know for ordinary Brits, but no adults are in the bridal party.

I am soooooooooo soooooooo pulling for MM and PH, but in order to suceeed, in spite of all the knives out fir, SHE MUST FOLLOW THE RULES. 500, 600: 900, 1000 years of that world which she is entering.
This is not the time, place, life.  , ? to be new, innovative, shake things up, modernize.?

If she and PH want her girls and his guys as w doing party, then she will be insulting QEII which is an instruction.
If she wants to be new, etc., then her subjects will be demanding , be new. No royal tax paid for protection officers. Hire your protection security personnel. But a nice richly home like rich ordinary people: Phippapoo and her husband, Tracey Ullman, etc. Go be ordinary.

I hope M will do this right. Wedding dress- not American looking. Attendants- not like in the USA.
She is not marrying some celebrity.
He is an instruction.

For following all those rules, yes, lost of freedom in some ways, she will have a different kind of freedom and a life of unbelievable wealth, riches, palaces to be in, etc.

Royal Insight Forum is not responsible for the content of external sites