Meghan Markle’s engaged rings designer reveals Harry would think choose?!?

Started by sara8150, October 05, 2017, 03:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curryong

Meghan's engagement ring may possibly be quite a large diamond with smaller stones around it. As I love coloured stones I shall be quite disappointed if it is. I can't see her choosing a sapphire, too similar to Kate. A ruby is a possibility, but I'd really like to see an emerald or peridot.

Peridots can be a lovely shade of green and it was believed that they had special protective powers. Considering all the criticism Meghan's received perhaps that would be useful!

amabel

Emeralds are unlucky unless they are your birthstone. ANd green is generally considered a rather unlucky colour.

dianab

Emeralds  are GORGEOUS

btw i think the meghan's ring will be the classic big (alone) diamond

TLLK

I agree that the center stone will be a diamond. AFAIK  the more BRF recent engagement rings from the 1990's-onward have been diamonds: Sophie-new,Camilla-antique but diamond, Autumn-new and Zara-new,  (Not counting Big Blue as a recent engagement ring.) :Jen:

amabel

michelle0187

Very dull choice to have just a large diamond surrounded with smaller diamonds for an engagement ring.

LouisFerdinand

Yale

IF they are already engaged, then Harry already has chosen a ring and given it to Meghan.   Therefore, the Express rag knows nothing. I doubt would allow this stuff to be leaked.