Usain bolt comments on Harry's relationship with Meghan Markle

Started by TLLK, October 03, 2017, 01:36:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TLLK

Usain Bolt says he's never seen Prince Harry so happy since his relationship with Meghan Markle – Royal Central

IMO Harry was in a better frame of mind and place in his life when he met Meghan. IMO he's appeared to have entered into this relationship with a more mature and settled purpose. When he shared this past spring that he'd received counseling to work through his feelings about Diana's death, etc.., I believe that experience settled whatever negative feelings he'd been dragging around for years. Relationships are tricky enough when you are a private person, so I wish him all the best.

Curryong

Yes, I agree, TLLK. I think Harry has always appeared to be fairly carefree when in public but of course none of us really know the private side of any Royal. He was young and very chirpy when he and Chelsy were together, but of course they were miles too young to settle down. Now Harry looks as if he is seriously in love and committed to Meghan, and I couldn't be happier for him really. 

michelle0187

Lol I can't imagine them marrying in JA. It's an absolutely ridiculous suggestion. Plus if it was possible for him to get married outside of Britain, I wouldn't recommend a country where the wife to be already got married in. Smdh at bolt saying that he can close any beach there. That man's ego is big as the size of Jamaica.

Yale

Quote from: michelle0187 on October 03, 2017, 11:37:08 PM
Lol I can't imagine them marrying in JA. It's an absolutely ridiculous suggestion. Plus if it was possible for him to get married outside of Britain, I wouldn't recommend a country where the wife to be already got married in. Smdh at bolt saying that he can close any beach there. That man's ego is big as the size of Jamaica.

He was not  asking that they marry in JA. He is just hoping that he proposes to her there. That is what he says in the interview. But I think they are already engaged myself. But, we'll soon find out what's what there.

michelle0187

^ oh I misread it. I don't think they're engaged. If she doesn't sign on to do another season for suits then it's a big sign that they're taking the next step.

Blue Clover

I do agree that Harry has seemed more settled lately, since he's been in this relationship.