Prince Harry CAN marry divorcee Meghan Markle at Westminster Abbey

Started by sara8150, September 13, 2017, 10:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara8150

Prince Harry CAN marry divorcee Meghan Markle at Westminster Abbey
Royal wedding: Prince Harry can marry Meghan Markle at Westminster Abbey | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

Double post auto-merged: September 13, 2017, 10:13:51 PM

Royal wedding on the way? Prince Harry 'introduces Meghan Markle to the Queen at Balmoral'
Prince Harry 'introduces Meghan Markle to the Queen at Balmoral' | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

sandy

Curryong

Well, if Harry did indeed take Meghan up to Balmoral following their African holiday then that is certainly a significant development. Ingrid Seward, the Editor in Chief of Majesty magazine (a glossy periodical which has articles about British and foreign royals) has contacts within the Royal Household and everywhere. If she is 98% sure the visit occurred, as she is quoted as saying in the Express, then that's good enough for me. I think it's done and dusted and we just have to wait for the announcement!

TLLK

Which I predict will be post Invictus Games but before Christmas. :brightside: :crazylove: :cloud9:

FanDianaFancy

Hmmmm, I  like couple MM and PH.   :thumbsup:
I think she  can do that  life  as M, DofSussex.
He has to marry  someone and  marrying  BRF  members  7th, 8th cousins and  Earls and Lords  daughters  is  last  century  .   :-)

I  think the Vanity Fair  was too much.
I think her half  sister  and  half brother  and their various  spouses and  various  other  relatives  are too much.  Too common and in  common  trash.  Poor WT.  Can I say that?  Pardon me  if  I  cannot  not.
If MM and PH get married, WAbbey  or  something scaled down  like  E and Sophie  and Zara  and  her husband  ,  that would be better. I think  MM should have  her  parents and  no one else  from  her  common  trashy  family of  trashy  half  siblings,  mothers'  trashy side too.
See the half  brother  in todays  daily mail. UGH!!!!
The Midds  did not lower the bar, but they  look  like  very prestigious  people  compared to this  group.  Zara's husband's family  and  all never came forth.
Autumn Phillips  family never  came forth  .

I  think MM  will have  it  so hard  by British  media and   American  Black  media,  Black people.

Best to her.

Curryong

German magazine Bunte is apparently reporting their belief that an engagement announcement ref Harry/Meghan is expected within days.

Twitter

sandy

Quote from: FanDianaFancy on September 19, 2017, 12:08:40 AM
Hmmmm, I  like couple MM and PH.   :thumbsup:
I think she  can do that  life  as M, DofSussex.
He has to marry  someone and  marrying  BRF  members  7th, 8th cousins and  Earls and Lords  daughters  is  last  century  .   :-)

I  think the Vanity Fair  was too much.
I think her half  sister  and  half brother  and their various  spouses and  various  other  relatives  are too much.  Too common and in  common  trash.  Poor WT.  Can I say that?  Pardon me  if  I  cannot  not.
If MM and PH get married, WAbbey  or  something scaled down  like  E and Sophie  and Zara  and  her husband  ,  that would be better. I think  MM should have  her  parents and  no one else  from  her  common  trashy  family of  trashy  half  siblings,  mothers'  trashy side too.
See the half  brother  in todays  daily mail. UGH!!!!
The Midds  did not lower the bar, but they  look  like  very prestigious  people  compared to this  group.  Zara's husband's family  and  all never came forth.
Autumn Phillips  family never  came forth  .

I  think MM  will have  it  so hard  by British  media and   American  Black  media,  Black people.

Best to her.

I think she will have relatives there besides her parents. The Middletons had money from a business but Kate's Uncle Gary was invited to the wedding despite the embarrassing interviews and so forth. I think Harry will have a wedding on a larger scale than Zara's and Edward's. He will be part of the scaled down monarchy.

TLLK

^^^I agree @sandy that Megan will have family members (who have remained respectful of her privacy) present should she marry Harry.

Yes she will have critics, but in time the critics could become admirers.

FanDianaFancy

True  about  stupid, silly, fame seeking,  talking  all over himself, Gary,  Carole's bother.

MM  half sister and half  brother and their  various spouses,  and  ummm, nooooo. Just  too much. Embarrassment.  So unclassy, uncivilized.
The half  brother is saying  MM is  a "hot commodity"...granting interviews  and the half sister  she  is  not  close with has  her book deal  signed.

Charles Spencer,  9th Earl of Spencer,  and  whatever his name and titles  are  will, again, no doubt,  I would not be surprised,  have his  gig at  NBC.
It is what it is and he  is who he is and so  he gets a  pass. That is real life. That is how it works. 

Hilliblly, PWTrash, The Simpsons, The  Dukes of hazzard  halfs of MM  should be not invited nor should their various kids  and  their mother and  WHATEVER  else these things  are.

Not invited=major press tour  by them speaking to anyone with  a mic and  a camera for  getting their name  and mugs  out there and for life.
Invited=major press tour  by them speaking to anyone with  a mic and  a camera for  getting their name  and mugs  out there and for life.

I would chose  no invite.

Eventually, the press  should back away  from these  disgusting , common, THINGS(the halfs).
Pardon me for calling them things, but MM, not due to her fault,  has two  common trashy  things there feasting off her at every turn.
You  cannot fault MM for her parents, although the  mother is  ok,  educated,  living her life, but the  father was marrid before an had these things  and  he went bankrupt,  ...I  feel sorry  for MM  's beng in the hot seat  with  those things  (the halfs)  and  the  British press  to go after her nonstop, and Black America  going to  go  after her.

I  think MM  is  :  graceful, pretty,  quiet,  in love,  good for PH  since he chose, is choosing her,  formally educated with a university degree,  is  charitable and supports causes, is used  to  the  prestige of the company  of  some people  already  like PM Trudeau of Canada,  is self  made, is used to working, is not working shy  therefore  would be willing to  work in BRF duties, older, wiser mature  being  mid 30's, well traveled,  and more. Oh, MM is  shapely, fit, healthy,  can wear  anything and look  nice , well put together,  great  head of hair, fresh  looking, fresh  clean  faced, minimal makeup it seems  , natural make up, and  everything else  I forgot, she is that  too.

Double post auto-merged: September 19, 2017, 05:06:28 PM

Meghan Markle's brother tells Prince Harry get on with it | Daily Mail Online

Double post auto-merged: September 19, 2017, 05:08:14 PM

Meghan Markle's brother tells Prince Harry get on with it | Daily Mail Online