PD and Steve Clark of Def Leppard

Started by FanDianaFancy, September 06, 2017, 11:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FanDianaFancy

I  have  been listening to  some Def  over the past  days. really  late last week. I  needed some  fast  , good rock  to  balance

Double post auto-merged: September 06, 2017, 11:49:42 PM

I  have  been listening to  some Def  over the past  days. really  late last week. I  needed some  fast  , good rock  to  balance out reports and thoughts and watching the rain  during that  hurricane/tropical storm in the Houston area.

I  like DL  ,  mostly the 1980's  things.

Steve Clark  died and  90's happened  and  the  music  scene  changed  from rock  to  other things.

So how what does  Steve Clark  have  to  do with  PD?

When someone dies, people tend to find a blame.
Steve Clark  died  because  he  really  wanted  to. He  was  in a  bad  place  and  he had rehab  and  group interventions, but  nothing  made a  difference  to him. I  was on line reading  some  things about him. Just old  things  abut  how  he died  before  his time...so young...so  much  talent....so much  good fortune. Sad.

With  PD's  20  years  since  her death,  it  was  good to  see her sons  really  do not blame  anyone.  It  happened. An awful accident. k, W  does blame the media  for  she  was  so  hunted,  crazy, but  the white  Fiat...no one knows  for sure.  Paps  did  get there to  take pictures  of  her  dying.
Fayed  and  the investigations had  to  be because  she  was  PD.  Still, there was  no  conspiracy . No PC  did  not  have a  part  in this.
All of the crazy stories  were simply  not  true.

My  point  is that  people  look  for  reasons,  but  there  are no reasons. Things  just happen.

I  am  caught  this week and  last  week and overall just thinking about things  in my  too.  Things sometimes  just happen.

Duch_Luver_4ever

Their song "photograph" could be applicable to Diana.

As for no conspiracy, people still think a lot of things are fishy about that day. But yes, I agree when something awful happens we try to find meaning in it as well.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

Curryong

Yes, in a tragedy often little things don't 'fit' or some incidents are unexplainable, seem planned. When a fatal accident or assassination involves a Lincoln, Kennedy, Diana, then conspiracy theories are born and built on through the years.

However, just as IMO Lee Harvey Oswald was a no-hopper gun nut who got lucky on that particular day in Dallas, so I believe Diana died as the result of carelessness and a drunk driver. I'm just not into conspiracies I guess, primarily because they involve more than one person keeping secrets to themselves for decades at a time.