Meghans dogs

Started by Duch_Luver_4ever, November 28, 2017, 11:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duch_Luver_4ever

Meghan's heartbreak at the life she must leave behind | Daily Mail Online

Wanted to get the Harry-ites eyeballs on this one, if it needs to be moved later, that fine, but im very curious over the dog staying behind. Does anyone know if its a UK govt rule, or a decision she made? Seems to me with all the perks the Rf have at their disposal every effort could be made to get him over with her. It'd be one perk that few could complain about. As a dog owner, it would break my heart to leave my dog behind.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

TLLK

^^^I've gotten the impression that the dog is too elderly to make the Trans-Atlantic move so it was better to leave it behind with a new caretaker.

wannable

Perhaps the dog stayed with the other close person, her ex boyfriend.

Kritter

Most likely the animal was left with family members.

Duch_Luver_4ever

Its been in the news that hes too old to travel, I just didnt know if it was a medical opinion or a regulation? Im guessing if HM is reducing her flying, depending on the dog-person years conversion, it might be a similar situation.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

corydora

:lol: I think the Queen, dog lover as she is, would find humor in that comment.

I would hate to leave my animals behind. It would have to be with someone to whom they are already attached.
Recycle yourself - Be an Organ Donor