Will Camillas children be the godparents this time?

Started by FanDianaFancy, September 04, 2017, 10:48:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FanDianaFancy

YES, if PC would have any say.
However, I doubt W and K will have T and LPB be godparents to baby 3.

Why?

Because it seems, W and K are  not close to C , like a mother, nor close to T and LPB, like  one big, blended, happy, close happy, lol :teehee:

PD , Ws mother is dead.

The other grandmother is alive, Carole. :lol:

sandy

I hope not.  Maybe another Spencer relative will be asked.

royalanthropologist

Camilla's children have stated time and again that they are not part of the royal family. It is just that their mother happens to be married to the POW. They get on well with Charles but are not really into the whole Spencer-Diana-Windsor drama thing.

Neither the P-B children nor Camilla have ever shown any inclination to be part of a Brady bunch with Diana's children. I think it is unfair to assign any such motives to them. They pretty much do their own thing and seem to be happy with their lot. They have no need to push themselves forward as royal step-siblings.

Not once have I had them mention any member of the royal family apart from Charles and they are certainly never visible in anything that does not directly involve their mother and step father. They lead their own lives and I doubt they would be involved in choosing godparents.

POW has no say in who W&C choose as godparents. He has never indicated any interest in telling them whom to choose. It is entirely a matter for them. Most probably they will choose friends or some of their relatives.
"In the past, people were born royal. Nowadays, royalty comes from what you do"...Gianni Versace

TLLK

It seems that Kate and William are choosing Godparents from their cousins and close family friends. AFAIK their parents and grandparents play no part in suggesting candidates for the role. I don't see any reason that they'd not follow the same pattern with the new baby.

sandy

I wonder if Carolyn Bartholomew will be a godmother. Or Peter Phillips as godfather?

Trudie

I Wonder if Sophie Wessex will be asked it seems her and Kate get along fine. @sandy I would be surprised if Carolyn Bartholomew will be asked I would have thought she would have been a godparent to George instead of Julia Samuels who was also a close friend to Diana though Carolyn was closer having been one of Diana's flatmates.

sara8150

We have wait and see till after birth baby and the Cambridges makes decisions have small christening for family members and friends not HUGE same George and Charlotte's christening..

The Cambridge makes decisions have godparents not royal family members just one of royal family members will be godparents Zara Philips is godparents of George..

Duchess of Cornwall's children is not part in royal family members

Blue Clover

Trudie

@Blue Clover I don't see it either and nice to see you back!!! :flower: :hug:

Blue Clover

@Trudie  Right! I doubt it will happen, I think the children of CPB are probably on friendly terms with William and Kate but far from close friends and family. Thank you! I am happy to be back. I think there is going to be many changes in the Royal world and I certainly want to dish about them!  :teehee: