Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie at Christmas Service

Started by Jennifer, December 27, 2016, 04:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

I think Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie's dress coats are lovely. I wouldn't mind buying one of those from the mall. :)

QuoteAs they joined members of their family at the Sandringham Estate for one of the highlights in the royal calendar, Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie pulled out all the stops in the fashion stakes.

The sisters were a picture of elegance as they made their way to the annual Christmas services in St Mary Magdalene Church.

Joined by their father Prince Andrew, the Duke of York, the pair both sported perfectly coiffed hairdos with matching, suitably festive accessories.

Read more: Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie twin hats as they join royals for Christmas | Daily Mail Online

"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

LouisFerdinand

I like the very stylish bow and red rose of Princess Beatrice's headband.   :xmas4: :xmas4: :xmas4: