Prince Harry as an uncle

Started by georgiana996, December 03, 2012, 06:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georgiana996

something silly like this had to come up but this is kates moment  :paparazzi:  :paparazzi: :paparazzi: :paparazzi:

OMG! Kate Middleton's pregnant! And I can't wait to see Prince Harry as an uncle! - now

QuoteNot only will Kate and Wills make cute parents, but I just can't wait to see Prince Harry with the tot.   Is it just me or was Hazza made to be an embarrassing uncle? I'm already getting a flash forward of Harry taking the little nipper out for their first legal pint - or their first trip to Vegas.

Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

sandy

Why is this important announcement used as a Harry bashing exercise. I think Harry will be a fantastic  uncle to his niece or nephew. I said in another thread that Harry is scapegoated by the press which makes me sympathize with  him all the more.

Lucy

Haz has earned and cultivated his reputation fair and square and I doubt it bothers many that he is seen in such a light. It's apparent that he wants to come across as very cool. At least he has done well in the Army and gets plenty of accolades for that.
DIANISTA # 1

princesa

He will do his uncle-job great. And I see him as a godparent. I have the feeling that he will spoil his nephew / niece.

Eri

Gotta mention Vegas even today  :happycry:...anyways I am more interested in how he will be as a parent ...it's a no brainer he will be a cool uncle !!!

anitalalala

I think harry will be amazing..as a husband/parent/uncle he has feelings and a heart he loves kids and life..wouldnt be any diferent...
I think even william may become a better person once he becomes father probablly he wont be as fun and cool as harry but sure he will be a good father me thinks anyway...and i dont even like him...
I think a kid may make william become less arrogant and cold...and sure will make harry become more mature as well...
But anyway as an uncle he will be obviouslly the funniest and take care with his life of his niece/nephew...or both..imagine twins...

psm

The writer of this piece knows very little about Harry. He loves children, his words and actions showed that many many times. Of all the new royals, he is the one who is at the most ease around children. I think this will be Harry's dream coming true, a little one to play with, without the burden of a marriage and commitment which will accompany his biological children and which he is not ready for.

Jenee

Harry will be a great uncle, he always looks so at ease around kids. I am disappointed in the negativity in the article. There is no reason to taint everything by bringing up his mistakes.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

chavita

Harry will be a wonderful uncle! :vday4: I can already imagine pictures of him showering the kid with kisses :love6:
Harryite #0009

princessy

come on there reminding us to remind some esle some one whos forgot week later and unfazed buy it  :Jen:

love that they dated TWO months little over before harry when to war though  :unsure:
need funny sig but it'll have to wait

Yale

Quote from: sandy on December 03, 2012, 07:13:48 PM
Why is this important announcement used as a Harry bashing exercise. I think Harry will be a fantastic  uncle to his niece or nephew. I said in another thread that Harry is scapegoated by the press which makes me sympathize with  him all the more.

I agree with everything you have said here.  Leave Harry alone! Harry will be a great uncle and he will be a great dad when his time comes.

Ben

I wonder if he will be bothered about going further down the pecking order for the throne.

chavita

Why would he? Eveybody knows this is how it works. :shrug: Harry would never be king, if everything goes accordingly. No surprise there.
Harryite #0009

Eri

The man would never be King !!! If anything his children would take upon The Throne.

Ben

Quote from: chavita on December 05, 2012, 03:23:52 PM
Why would he? Eveybody knows this is how it works. :shrug: Harry would never be king, if everything goes accordingly. No surprise there.
Why would he? You do know there have been changes to the system recently that shy away from the sexism promoted in the original. He has been pushed down in the order for the throne due to this change.

cinrit

The change didn't push him down in the order.  The fact that a baby is coming is what pushed him down, whether the child is male or female.

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Diamonds

Well, he hasn't been pushed down yet because the baby has not been born, but I do understand where some of you are coming from.

Ben

Quote from: cinrit on December 06, 2012, 12:11:41 AM
The change didn't push him down in the order.  The fact that a baby is coming is what pushed him down, whether the child is male or female.

Cindy
I have to say that I think it's for the better. Good to see that the sexism has gone.

Eri

What has sexism anything to do with it? A girl would have been 3third in Line to The Throne anywyas but she would have never been Queen if the second child was a boy now if Kate gives birth to a girl she gets to be Queen no matter what.

Trudie

Why bash Harry because he is a fun loving person?. I think he will be great as an Uncle and lavish a lot of love on his niece or nephew. Harry quite simply loves children look at his charity and old pictures with the children. I remember the Wedding riding the streets of London his carriage with the children looked like a party while the children in Pippa's carriage looked prim like her.

georgiana996

Royal baby news: Prince Harry 'ecstatic' he'll be an uncle - National Kate Middleton | Examiner.com

QuoteNot only will Prince Harry become a first-time uncle when the royal baby is born next summer, he's also expected to be tapped as the future King or Queen of England's godfather. Prince Harry seems an obvious choice for the role, along with Kate's sister Pippa Middleton.   
Surround yourself with people who are going to lift you higher.

Jenee

I definitely think that Harry will  a godparent. How many do they usually have?
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

cinrit

They normally have more than the two we get, I think.  Charles had eight.  William had seven. 

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Trudie

I would have to say with a total degree of certainty that Harry will be a godfather. William and Harry have always been extremely close as they have always had each other. Harry will be fantastic he has a lot of love to give and he totally looked like he was having fun with Lady Louise going back to the palace. I also would not be surprised if he were in line to also be chosen as a Regent like Princess Margaret was back in the late 40's.

Catherine3rd