Harry's future wife

Started by LadyLove, November 08, 2003, 08:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Since the "people" are "choosing" Williams wife, who do you think Harry's wife will be?

A very rich British girl, such as Laura Gerard Leigh or Holly Branson
7 (28%)
An aristocrat
2 (8%)
A "common" British girl
3 (12%)
A foreign aristocrat or princess
2 (8%)
An American (lol had to put it)
8 (32%)
No one
3 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 5

LadyLove

LoL...i really just hope he's happy.

riley

i hope he's happy....but i will seriously get him a CAT scan if he marries this Laura Windsor girl on his message board or any of her buddies. I personally don't think much of LAura Gerard-Leigh. He could do a whole lot better in my opinion. but hey i'm just a commoner and an american so i can't possibly know all that much according to them. oh well. cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

mediastar

Riley

Most of the British monarchy marry non-Brits.

The royal family started about 1000 years ago with a Frenchman and they have been marrying non-Brits ever since. In the last century one married an American - but he had to abdicate - but that's another story.

Another one decided to get rid of the family name Saxe-Coburg and become nice cuddly Windsors.

And Prince Felipe in Spain has just got engaged to a TV presenter, Letizia Ortiz. The aristos are being forgotten!
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)

LadyLove

hmm....seems like Laura is way ahead in the polls. :huh:  :unsure:  :blink:  :waaaah:

oh well what do i care...... <_<

:D

kitkat

I voted "'common' british girl," but I really have no clue. I have nothing to base it on...don't even know who this Lara girl is...aside from her pic (the link finally worked...YAY).  

sara1981

Quotei hope he's happy....but i will seriously get him a CAT scan if he marries this Laura Windsor girl on his message board or any of her buddies. I personally don't think much of LAura Gerard-Leigh. He could do a whole lot better in my opinion. but hey i'm just a commoner and an american so i can't possibly know all that much according to them. oh well. cheers.
that funny question!

when i was little girls i been went to Cat Scan for my brain because im sezuire since i was 12 year old and i took for EEG but my brain doing fine.

i would takes EEG sometimes and but im not need takes Cat Scan for Prince Harry because he fine! i do takes Cat Scan because i have sezuire since i was grew-up.

Sara Boyce

riley

i didn't mean it literally, it was a figure of speech. cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

FtLouie34

And where is my name????  :lol:  

pixie

I voted rich britsh girl.  I think an aristocrat would be perfectly fine too, but I think the defining factor would be that she was wealthy rather than titled.

Honestly, I don't think Harry will even contemplate marrying someone poor.  He simply doesn't have enough money to do so and lead the sort of life he's used to (considering that he'll never work at anything that will bring him serious money).  
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

Hollywoodgirl

Who's Holly Branson?

Do you think as many people will like him with his new hair cut?

pixie

Hair grows much more quickly than princes.

So, yes, maybe not as many, but he's still a prince.

Holly Branson is one of the heirs to the Virgin fortune (Virgin airlines, record stores, etc.)
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

Hollywoodgirl

Do you know where there's a picture of her I think I know who she but I'm not sure.

pixie

Just google her name and I'm sure you'll find something.
-Zoe Williams

PrincessPreppy

She's rather pretty actucally, odd for them hehe.

They have never actucally meet but people like to link her name with theirs
Harryite #0035

FtLouie34

QuoteHair grows much more quickly than princes.

So, yes, maybe not as many, but he's still a prince.

Holly Branson is one of the heirs to the Virgin fortune (Virgin airlines, record stores, etc.)
::Remembers Spice Girls::

They're still cool lol

PrincessPreppy

I always wanted to be baby spice!!!
Harryite #0035

FtLouie34

Ginger
Baby
Posh
Scary
Sporty

That was my order of preference.

PrincessPreppy

baby
Posh
Ginger(remeber when she was called sexy spice?)
sporty
scary
Harryite #0035

Hollywoodgirl

My friend went to England  and wanted to track down the spice girls. I'm in Jr. High and people think spice girls, Harry Potter, and ROYALTY is really stupid and make fun of me for talking about it.

Speaking of which do you think Emma and Eugenie are close friends now that they go to the same school? {they met at a harry potter premier}

PrincessPreppy

Marlbourgh( looks at L) is pretty large they may nt be great friends but more acquitacnes.
Harryite #0035

FtLouie34

Yeah, Marlborough is a pretty large school and they might not have even met.

PrincessPreppy

Of course when L and I go there, we'll see each other across the quad and just know who each other are
Harryite #0035

FtLouie34

QuoteOf course when L and I go there, we'll see each other across the quad and just know who each other are
U mean @ St. Andies right?

PrincessPreppy

Well I was thinking when I'm at St A's I would come down there to see you and take you out drinking( you should bring ur hubbie's cousin as well hehe)
Harryite #0035

FtLouie34

QuoteWell I was thinking when I'm at St A's I would come down there to see you and take you out drinking( you should bring ur hubbie's cousin as well hehe)
He better've grown out his hair by then and forsaken the army lol