News Re: Harry and the Drugs Scandal

Started by pixie, October 28, 2003, 10:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stewie_griffin

QuoteIt is surprising that it has not been given more coverage. Everthing should be OK as long as they don't let Harry wander all the round the world by himself for two years!

he is seriously getting 2 years off?!?!? geez, that's unreal. i mean, i heard he might take another year off because he'll be 'too immature' for the army at 20 (which is ridiculous) but i thought it was just a rumor!  
Peter: "Joe, that talk is un-American. Did George W. Bush quit after he lost the popular vote? No! Did he quit after he lost thousands of dollars of his father's friends' money in failed oil companies? No! Did he quit after he knocked that woman up? No! Did he quit after getting that DUI? No! Did he

FtLouie34

QuoteEverthing should be OK as long as they don't let Harry wander all the round the world by himself for two years!

I personally think that would be fun lol

willwindsor62182

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Agent Smith: Why, Mr. Anderson? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more that your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom?

e-ccentriceventer

well, most cadets at sandhurst are gradutes- at least 21.
Polo. Everything else is just a sport!

Let other people play other things... the king of sports is still the sport of kings!

A polo handicap is a man's ticket to the world. ~Wintson Churchill

pixie

It's still just a rumor, but it could very well be true.

I really hope it isn't.  I doubt think his reputation can withstand much more of "playboy prince" beating if it ever hopes to fully recover.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams