His Virginity

Started by princesscharmingolas, October 26, 2003, 01:23:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think Harry has lost his virginity?

When he was a little tyke.
0 (0%)
Hmm...around his early-mid teens, perhaps?
8 (29.6%)
Late teens. After 16.
12 (44.4%)
Oh, he lost it all right...what can I say? We were drunk!
2 (7.4%)
Naw, it may seem like he has, but I don't think he's lost it yet.
2 (7.4%)
Um...he's saving it for marriage?
1 (3.7%)
*Everyone stares at Louie*
2 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

princesscharmingolas

Don't tell me I'm the only one who thinks about this...

Do you think Harry's lost his virginity?
Charmee.[/font]

stewie_griffin

definitely. i think it was during the infamous pot-smoking summer.  
Peter: "Joe, that talk is un-American. Did George W. Bush quit after he lost the popular vote? No! Did he quit after he lost thousands of dollars of his father's friends' money in failed oil companies? No! Did he quit after he knocked that woman up? No! Did he quit after getting that DUI? No! Did he

LisaG

It's looooooooooooong gone!  :D  

kitkat

QuoteNaw, it may seem like he has, but I don't think he's lost it yet. 
Um...he's saving it for marriage?
:happytears:  :lol:  :happytears: :lol:    Sorry just had to laugh at those two. I highly doubt he is still a virgin!

Anyways I voted for the second one.

ashley_angel

Gurl nope u r not the only 1 that thinks about that...lol :lol: ....im with ya kitkat when they did a photo with him at the college they found a pair of Panties....(i think it might of been someones in here.. :lol:  :lol: )
but ya i think he was like 17 arould there.......

PrincessPreppy

I'm saying late teens, probably pot or drink induced the first time
Harryite #0035

sunshine69

WHY is this topic talked about so much in our culture?!? WHY does it matter?!?
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

PrincessPreppy

Personally I dont give a rats ass if he has lost it or not but I am just stating that if he has then it was probably then
Harryite #0035

sunshine69

Yeah, but the whole Britney thing, and just EVERYONE in the entertainment industry so hepped up about whether or not people are virgin's or not...it is just so freaking old.
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

PrincessPreppy

Wheter he is or he isnt, is in no way going to change what I think about him or how interested I am. Isn't it a tad voyuerist almost
Harryite #0035

kitkat

QuoteWHY is this topic talked about so much in our culture?!? WHY does it matter?!?
I agree. It doesn't matter, but it's just fun to talk about with the girls ya know? I'm with Princess Preppy - just stating what I think; not passing any judgement.

I thought that the Britney thing was messed-up too - ALL over the t.v. for days!

princesscharmingolas

QuoteWHY is this topic talked about so much in our culture?!? WHY does it matter?!?
I agree. It doesn't matter, but it's just fun to talk about with the girls ya know? I'm with Princess Preppy - just stating what I think; not passing any judgement.

I thought that the Britney thing was messed-up too - ALL over the t.v. for days!
Yes it is fun to talk about...it's out of curiosity. And our culture has taught us to be nosy and greedy. And gossipy. Especially about other peoples' lives, and these would be people who we don't know personally in particular.
Charmee.[/font]

sunshine69

Yes it is fun to talk about...it's out of curiosity. And our culture has taught us to be nosy and greedy. And gossipy.
That's nice we do what other people tell us to.  

PrincessPreppy

I know it wasnt actucally meant to be funny, but it totally cracked me up sunny
Harryite #0035

sunshine69

Hehehe, well, you know my Baghdad sense of humor.

PrincessPreppy

Yeah but my british one should not really have meshed with that. *SHRUGS*
Harryite #0035

sunshine69

You would think, preppy!

PrincessPreppy

But when I go off on my python humourm will you look confused?
Harryite #0035

sunshine69

PrincessPreppy

A swallow carried a coconut? But this is a temperate zone,  and the classic your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries
Harryite #0035

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

The cow drank the milk. A little St.Olaf humor.  
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

sunshine69

You all are  :sleeping:  

PrincessPreppy

Sorry that we are not exactly improv Iraq material sunny but we try
Harryite #0035

FtLouie34

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

Did I ever tell you guys the time when a donkey won the St.Olaf Spelling Bee?
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris