HARRY'S ENGLAND GLORY

Started by Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, October 19, 2003, 01:45:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

There are also several pictures on there if you click on Happy Harry photo gallery.  

princesscharmingolas

holy crappers... can they breathe?? (I'm talking about the pic where there's a bunch of 'em all tightly packed together)
Charmee.[/font]

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

Quoteholy crappers... can they breathe?? (I'm talking about the pic where there's a bunch of 'em all tightly packed together)
:lol:  Hopefully.
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

riley

that's funny. the crowd didn't know where to look...at the game or Prince Harry..........well we all know my answer to where i'd be looking.,....and not just cuz it's him but cuz i don't understand or know anything about rugby yet. oh well. cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

FtLouie34

Quotethat's funny. the crowd didn't know where to look...at the game or Prince Harry..........well we all know my answer to where i'd be looking.,....and not just cuz it's him but cuz i don't understand or know anything about rugby yet. oh well. cheers.
Same here lol

willwindsor62182

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Agent Smith: Why, Mr. Anderson? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more that your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom?