Harry times for royals

Started by truly_thata, May 24, 2007, 08:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

truly_thata

We Have Our Own Way to the Palace

Swimmom

Wow! A well written article that sums up the dilemma with adding more rumors, blaming anyone, etc.

Nighthawk

QuoteSo keeping Harry at home was a wise thing to do, regardless of the political fallout it caused.

I totally agree with that  :flowers:

ALEXANDRIABEAUTY

That added a nice, lil, personal touch to things, lol.  ;) Thnx 4 posting.  :) I'm still berrrrrry proud of Harry's *Bravado*, yet uber glad he'll be safe {{{I think [for some odd reason, they may still sneak him off their or Afgan....]}}}  :flowery: :blink: Awwwww, I luvvvvv you, Prince Harry,  :bounce:  honey, hehe haha.     :kisskiss: 
Awwww, I was trying hard to reach 1000 posts prior to CONCERT FOR DIANA as a lil tribute. CONCERT^4DIANA^ITE#1 Yipeeeee, I received a LETTER from Harry on June 20, 2007, via Clarence House, written by his secretary!!!  I LOVE Princes Wills & Harry!!! Vote4OBAMA^ite#01 Harryite#0099 QueenVictoria^ITE#01 Chelsyite#0029 LETTER^ITE#01 CINDERELLA^ITE#01

Stix Chix

Harryite #0004

hippie_cyndi

rarely we read a balanced article about him....this is a good one.
Thanx Crystalrayn :flowery:

ALEXANDRIABEAUTY

Agreed, to allllll of the nice comments below.  Gr8 job, writer, lol.  *Kizzz/Kizzz*   :french:
Awwww, I was trying hard to reach 1000 posts prior to CONCERT FOR DIANA as a lil tribute. CONCERT^4DIANA^ITE#1 Yipeeeee, I received a LETTER from Harry on June 20, 2007, via Clarence House, written by his secretary!!!  I LOVE Princes Wills & Harry!!! Vote4OBAMA^ite#01 Harryite#0099 QueenVictoria^ITE#01 Chelsyite#0029 LETTER^ITE#01 CINDERELLA^ITE#01

truly_thata

Quote from: hippie_cyndi on May 25, 2007, 01:11:00 AM
rarely we read a balanced article about him....this is a good one.

Yup...i love this article. :thumbsup:
We Have Our Own Way to the Palace

AHoch82

Quote from: Stix Chix on May 25, 2007, 12:21:32 AM
that is a good article.  thumbs up for the writer. :thumbsup: 
agreed. :thumbsup:
Harryite #0040