What Would You Change About Harry?

Started by Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, September 13, 2003, 05:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you had to pick ONE thing to change about Harry, what would it be?

His drug use in the past
2 (8.3%)
His drinking in the past and present
4 (16.7%)
That he might be becoming a father
2 (8.3%)
His girlfriends/ sleeping buddies
5 (20.8%)
His male friends
0 (0%)
His hair
0 (0%)
His teeth
4 (16.7%)
Being the son of the Prince of Wales
1 (4.2%)
His eyes
1 (4.2%)
Other - please expain what the other is :)
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

If you had to pick ONE thing to change about Harry, what would it be?

I posted a poll like this one in the William forum, and it received a good responce. So, I decided to do one for Harry.  :)  

wills_gurl0824

ohhh god! probably.......his drinking habits............to hard to choose
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

agatek

His looks is OK, I don't mind drinking and drugs: you have to try everything just to now what is wrong and what is wright.

I don't belive that he's actually becoming a father, but what makes me suspicious are all those girls you can see him with on picures. Come on, settle down  ;)  
Small things can make your day!

Agata

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

I voted for other. I think I would want to change his being in the top 5 for the throne.  The reason I would want that is, if he was like 10th inline he would have to take pictures every now and then, but he would not be surrounded by press like he is now all the time.  :)  

FetchingHag

I picked "Other - please expain what the other is :)" His age
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

FtLouie34

Cassabelle

What would I change about him?  Absolutely nothing- he's perfect just as he is.  I LOVE him  :P  

sugerandhoney

I am gonna vote others becuase he is drop dead gorgeous, and to add a bonus to that he is a bad boy.  After all bad boys are more interesting...lol

kitkat

pixie

Old polls/threads always surprise me.  Like, it says I've voted, but I don't know how I did, and I'm really curious about it.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

stewie_griffin

i voted for teeth. i have this thing for perfect teeth and the gap isn't working for me. i think the fact that he smoked pot in the past is cool; it gives him character. and the fact that he drinks doesn't bother me. i'd have no friends if i decided to hang out with just non-alcoholics. but overall, he's a hottie and seems like a cool, regular guy.  
Peter: "Joe, that talk is un-American. Did George W. Bush quit after he lost the popular vote? No! Did he quit after he lost thousands of dollars of his father's friends' money in failed oil companies? No! Did he quit after he knocked that woman up? No! Did he quit after getting that DUI? No! Did he

sunshine69

Wow. All of your friends are alkies?  
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

blackdog123

Just the teeth  :D - i am surprised that he wore braces cause you can't really tell.  

stewie_griffin

QuoteWow. All of your friends are alkies?
yeah, but they're smart alkies. if that makes any sense. see, we live in the boonies and there's nothing to do expect drink and study (i know, it makes no sense but we're good at managing our addictions  :P ) or have lots of out of wedlock children and be idiots. there aren't a lot of options. i choose the occasional drink, studying A LOT, and, of course, checking out the action on the forum.      
Peter: "Joe, that talk is un-American. Did George W. Bush quit after he lost the popular vote? No! Did he quit after he lost thousands of dollars of his father's friends' money in failed oil companies? No! Did he quit after he knocked that woman up? No! Did he quit after getting that DUI? No! Did he

willwindsor62182

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Agent Smith: Why, Mr. Anderson? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more that your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom?