Royal boys to visit for World Cup

Started by kasper, August 12, 2003, 02:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasper

I can't find the link to this article, so I'll just sum it up.

Harry's attendance to the rugby union World Cup in Australia has been confirmed by the Australian Rugby Union yesterday.

The event will last from October 15 to November 22.

Although there are speculation that William will join his brother in Australia, no confirmation has been made.

KKirb88

William might not be joining him, But I wish I was!!  ;)  
Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".

sara1981

the brothers love to watch World Cup always every year its traditional

Sara Boyce

PrincessPreppy

We'll have to organize a joint trip then, both the cheesemaids and the tavern temptresses. We'll share the jet to Australia, that way when we split the amount it will be less per person. Now what would one wear to a rugby match where u're going to meet ur future hubby??? I hear William has an affinty towards pink boas. LMAO!!!!!!!
Harryite #0035

wills_gurl0824

lol!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: i can see us all now........wriking havoc on australia lookin for our princes...lol! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  ;)  
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

PrincessPreppy

Harryite #0035

PrincessPreppy

ok fun game...lets paly what would you wear to the rugby match!! Just post it here.........
Harryite #0035

Liv Jones

lucky austrailian girls...*sniff* <_<

liv

Lila the Flirt

I am so going to be there.  :lol:  I'm already in the Land Down Under.  :lol:  :lol:  

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

Kitty

I can see us now walking into the stadium, a group of girls with pink feather boas tossed around their necks and Green Bay Packer cheese heads on. He will DRAWN to us!
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

PrincessPreppy

Harryite #0035

Lady Lucy

OMGosh , Kitty, thats so funny!!!! :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  :)  

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

QuoteI can see us now walking into the stadium, a group of girls with pink feather boas tossed around their necks and Green Bay Packer cheese heads on. He will DRAWN to us!
That was so hilarious, I can imagine the whole thing.
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

Liv Jones

ahh preppy, i think im getting the louis backpack for my birthday..i want it soo bad

PrincessPreppy

coolness Im pretty sure im getting this one for mine-
http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_deta...&SectionID=6000

plus I know for sure i am getting the burberry bucket hat ive wanted for ages and ages. Though i did find a prada purse still paclkaged a few months back hidden in the purses section of one of my mom's closets. so hmmmmmm
Harryite #0035

sunshine69

I have no clue what I'm getting for my birthday. Of course, it is still six months away...but hey, it'll be my 18th!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

PrincessPreppy

Ohh yeah ur real b-day is my 1/2 b day. so happy ealry 1/2 bday to u sunny!!!!!!
Harryite #0035

PrincessPreppy

Is anyone esle going to post what they would wear if they went????
Harryite #0035

I was going to but I'm not sure what you'd wear to the World Cup.
-Iris

PrincessPreppy

It doesnt really matter. Something like my outfit, causal and cute. I hate the shoes I picked though I am goin to switch to a cute sneaker
Harryite #0035

Okay. I'll search for something and if I find something I like, I'll post it here.
-Iris

PrincessPreppy

I suggest eluxury.com, thats where I found most of my stuff
Harryite #0035

Okay, Preppy. I'll check that site. Thanks.
-Iris