Harry's Tavern Temptresses

Started by sunshine69, August 11, 2003, 11:09:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Lucy

QuoteWell, we'll have a party to celebrate our beginning. Maybe next week...I'm going back to school in a few days, so I'm going to be extremely busy.
Ohhh Im so excited already!!!!!!!

-does dance of glee- :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  

KKirb88

OOh OOh Me Me! ;)  :lol:  
Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".

sara1981

QuoteOkey dokey. (ack I just sounded like Rose from Golden Girls)
LOL! you looks like as old lady doesn't you ?

Sara Boyce

PrincessPreppy

OMG I seriously burst out laughing at that one. I htink that may have been the only worthwhile post sarah ever made. lol
Harryite #0035

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

QuoteOkey dokey. (ack I just sounded like Rose from Golden Girls)
LOL! you looks like as old lady doesn't you ?

Sara Boyce
Did she just call me an old lady?  :blink:  
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

PrincessPreppy

Harryite #0035

LOL! How wude. I'm not an old lady, I'm only turning 16 in September.
-Iris

PrincessPreppy

ur younger than me!!! Dont worry her posts NEVER make sense!!!!
Harryite #0035

Yup, I thought I seen your 16th bday is this month? Mine's the same as Harry's(though he's not turning 16). I know, that's why I asked did she call me an old lady cause all the times I've been coming here as a lurker/guest I can never/barely understand her.
-Iris

PrincessPreppy

Harryite #0035

-Iris

PrincessPreppy

yeah sarah has problems usually I just ignore what she says...Iknow its mean but her writing can give me a migrane lol
Harryite #0035

Lady Lucy

OMgosh when I read Sarahs post I couldnt stop laughing.Oh geez now my ribs hurt!!!

PrincessPreppy

Harryite #0035

Blackness

I'm a Cosmopolitan.  And my mission statement is I like Harry b/c I bet he's adventurous in bed.

Blackness

Quoteyeah sarah has problems usually I just ignore what she says...Iknow its mean but her writing can give me a migrane lol
And you all say I'm a bitch.  :rolleyes:  

Kitty

Because its chic to make fun of some, while the proverbial "Queen Bees" may not be challenged. Simple rules of life, Blackie! *graps a big stick and whacks at the hornet nest* Let's make a day of it. :P hehehe
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

PrincessPreppy

Quoteyeah sarah has problems usually I just ignore what she says...Iknow its mean but her writing can give me a migrane lol
And you all say I'm a bitch.  :rolleyes:
I never said i wasnt a bitch now did I??
Harryite #0035

I wasn't trying to be mean/rude or make fun of Sara. I just meant I can't understand her a lot of times.
-Iris

Liv Jones

QuoteI'm a Cosmopolitan.  And my mission statement is I like Harry b/c I bet he's adventurous in bed.
im already a cosmopolitan

sunshine69

Geez...Sara is deaf, you guys, and has problems piecing together sentences. Many deaf people have that problem. And even if she wasn't deaf, that gives nobody the right to make fun of her.  <_<

Okay, frankly, I don't plan on coming on this board much anymore - I'm going to be really busy with school and such. And I used to be upset about it, but now I'm glad because it seems that most of the people in here are becoming really rude.  
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

wills_gurl0824

dude i totally agree with u. that is a little rude. seeing as how i've got 10 days till skool i'll probably b busy getting ready and bein on here but once skool starts i'll b really busy. seriously guys just lay off her. how would u guys feel if u were her and that was happenin to u?? <_<  
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

Like I said I wasn't trying to be rude. I just can't usually tell exactly what she says. Plus, I know what it's like to be deaf, I was born almost deaf but luckily my hearing was saved. Also, I'd never just make fun of someone for a speech problem because I use to have a friend that had MS and I never made fun of her for her speech problem or because she walked differently.
-Iris

Lady Lucy

I wasnt trying to make fun of her, because I never would.I did not mean to be rude at all, I wasnt laughing at how she wrote the message, but what she said at calling Sap an old lady.I know what it feels like to.My brother has a rare genetic disease and he has lost his speech.Before he did , however, he didnt put sentences together either.People make fun of him, and I get really angry so I would never ever make fun of someone  who has speech problems.

PrincessPreppy

I wasnt trying to be mean at all I was just saying that I do not bother sometimes to read what she writes becasue I just can not understand it and that fustrates me. I would never make fun of someone with a disabilty, I have one myself as well as my brother does too. We both have learning disabitlies where we can not spell very well and our handwrting is sometimes illelgible there is more to it than just that but I dont feel like going into it all( its sorta embrassing).  
Harryite #0035