Harry Partying (again!)

Started by kasper, August 11, 2003, 12:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kasper

YOu gotta be member of WilliamDaily to see this.  Thanks to black.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WilliamDaily...y/message/42771

Click on the attachment box.

Cassabelle

That was a very crowded and WEIRD party.  :blink:  

kasper

I think that picture was taken during that Cartier polo match.

I must admit, though, I expected harry to be on the top of the table not below it.  :lol:  

sunshine69

She should know, she was there... :lol:  
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

KKirb88

Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".

Cassabelle

QuoteI think that picture was taken during that Cartier polo match.

I must admit, though, I expected harry to be on the top of the table not below it.  :lol:
OMG- When i first saw it i thought it was him that had his back to the camera, just because I'm so used to seeing him wild and crazy.  I couldn't believe he was just in the crowd, like some... some partying NOVICE!!! hahahahaha :lol:  :lol:  

sunshine69

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That's not like our Harry...maybe he wasn't feeling well...too many chocolate covered strawberries accompanied with beer can make one feel sick... ;)  :lol:  
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

Cassabelle

Sigh- i do believe there was an incident with the heel of my stiletto and his shoulderblade that night.... I suppose I am to blame for him being so mellow at the rave.    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

sunshine69

I KNEW IT!!!

I asked him where the scar came from...he just got really red and stammered, "I think it was a boa accident with William..."

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Cassabelle

HAHAHAHA  *wipes tear*

I told that little gingersnap not to lie to any of us, DANG IT!!!  Boa accident, my foot..... literally, it WAS my foot!!  :lol:  

sara1981

what shame for Harry! he would makes drank! if his dad will not like that Harry gets in party gets more beer or wine! he gets out of control he 18 year old! you know that but he ROYALS! i respect of course!

but William not in party with Harry not! but Harry makes WILD YES!

Sara Boyce

Liv Jones

is it just me or is harry holding that guys hand?(the one with the hat..) oh geesh harry looks like hes having a good time :lol:  

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

I couldn't say cause I'm not a member of that yahoo group.
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

Lady Lucy

Me too, how do you become a member?

you have to have a yahoo id and then go to that group and sign up. I'm not a member of it but I have a yahoo id and I use to be part of a couple yahoo groups, though I'm not now.
-Iris

Lady Lucy

thanks, I'll try that :D  

Your welcome. Glad I could help someone, I'm the one usually asking questions since I'm new. Are we the only members on this board now?
-Iris

Lady Lucy

lol, I think so , but I could be wrong because Im not yet a pro at this forum thing.But anyway, I dont think my avatar thing is working correctly.I've found a picture, but Im not sure what html to put, and when I paste the html all I get is a box w/ a red x.Do u think you could help me?

kasper

QuoteI've found a picture, but Im not sure what html to put, and when I paste the html all I get is a box w/ a red x.Do u think you could help me?
Make sure you only have one "http://" at the beginning.  Usually when you cut and paste url, it doubles it up b/c there's already one in the slot.  Try it again, but this time don't copy the "http://" of the site you are using.

Also, make sure the picture you are using ends with .jpg instead of .com or .org.

KKirb88

Good night guys, I'll be back in the morning. ;)  
Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".

Lady Lucy

omgosh thank you so much! I'm going to try that right now.

PrincessPreppy

OMG- When i first saw it i thought it was him that had his back to the camera, just because I'm so used to seeing him wild and crazy.  I couldn't believe he was just in the crowd, like some... some partying NOVICE!!! hahahahaha :lol:  :lol:
OMG I thought the same thing.
Harryite #0035

Tinker2121

You're right! Harry is holding his hand!   :o  

sunshine69

Yeah, but Harry was probably drunk off his arse. Oh, I love using British swear words.

Anyways, that's what I'm hoping.  :unsure:  

PrincessPreppy

Either he was pissed( drunk for you not fluent in british lol) or alot of us will be very dissapointed!!
Harryite #0035