harry's Gap Year Activities!!!!

Started by sweetjoh, August 05, 2003, 08:56:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How much TROUBLE will Harry get into during his gap year?

A:  NONE; he's an angel with a bad rep..
0 (0%)
B:  NORMAL; Just regular teenage stuff
14 (73.7%)
C:  A LOT;will appear in the magazine tabloids every day
5 (26.3%)
D:  Too Much for Words
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

sweetjoh

I can't wait to see how much trouble he manage to get himself into....although I hope not

sunshine69

I put down normal. Most of his shenanigans have been normal teenage stuff that just got blown way out of proportion by the media. So while he probably will end up in the tabloids more often than not, I think it'll just be the media hype and not that he did anything majorly bad.

"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

KKirb88

It's mostly the media's problem whenever he goes somewhere to have fun. A guy should be able to have fun and not be worried about the headlines the next day.  I put normal, Just because it's normally teenage stuff and then the media gets involved. DAMN MEDIA!  :lol:  
Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".

kasper

I said a lot.  He'll probably play a lot of polo, and from what I've read there's usually some gathering after all polo matches--hence, there'll be a lot alcohol available, not to mention the herds of girls that will follow him everywhere he goes.

FtLouie34

normal...alchohol and girls, yes, but wat's new about that? lol    
*gets on flight to Australia and waits patiently 4 stalkee*

Liv Jones

i said normal, but he might get in a little more than normal trouble. hes going to be on his own(well as independent as he ever will be..) but we will just have to see

liv

kasper

Quotenormal...alchohol and girls, yes, but wat's new about that? lol    
*gets on flight to Australia and waits patiently 4 stalkee*
Like what liv said, he's going to be by himself most of the time.  

No parents + lots of booze +l ots of girls + polo= A WHOLE LOT OF TROUBLE!

PrincessPreppy

I think a normal amount. I have always been the ''good'' little girl and when I went to st andrews I went some what wild( well not really all that wild). I did kiss ( my first hehe) an irish footballer( soccer player) on the main street of st andrews( market) but it was not like everyone in town sawe me doing it only this is quite funny one of my ra's was walking by at the time. Also I did get in a little trouble for drinking( I had a sip of my freinds pina colada).
Harryite #0035

sunshine69

Wow, prep, you alcoholic man-eater!!! :lol:

You better hope Wills didn't see that...no wonder he didn't bother contacting you....*begins to giggle and just cannot stop*
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

Liv Jones

kasper

QuoteI did kiss ( my first hehe) an irish footballer( soccer player) on the main street of st andrews( market)
May I ask, is this the same guy that we talked about before?

pixie

You got in trouble for a sip of a pina colada?  Are they tyrants there or something?

And congrats on the first kiss!
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

FtLouie34

No parents + lots of booze +lots of girls + polo= A WHOLE LOT OF TROUBLE!
+Gingersnapaholics=A WHOLE LOT OF TROUBLE

u 4got us, Kasper! lol :lol:  

kasper

+Gingersnapaholics=A WHOLE LOT OF TROUBLE

u 4got us, Kasper! lol :lol:
Of, course!  How silly of me.  

Yes, PLUS the Gingersnapaholics!!  :lol:  

FtLouie34

new word, Gingersnapaholics!! William has the Cheese Maids and Wenches, and now Harry has not only the Angels and Henchwomen, but the Gingersnapaholics! Take that, Will.

Liv Jones

PrincessPreppy

The only reason I got in trouble over the ''sip'' was cause people that nite were having a party in someones room( and they were really strignet about NOT having alcohol in the dorms) so anyone who came in late that nite( which my friends and I did) were questioned and we did not want to lie.Everything was forgotten though. They were just like dont do it again. As for the guy, it was not the same one kasper. I actucally only knew the kid for like 3 hours, but come on he had a freakin irish accent.
Harryite #0035

sunshine69

Oh, I love a good Irish accent....Colin Farrell was on Live! With Regis and Kelly this morning, and I about drooled all over myself. He does need to wax his eyebrows or something, though.

KKirb88

Woo! Go Gingersnapaholics!  
Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".

Liv Jones

QuoteOh, I love a good Irish accent....Colin Farrell was on Live! With Regis and Kelly this morning, and I about drooled all over myself. He does need to wax his eyebrows or something, though.
oh, i love colin farrell so much!

PrincessPreppy

yeah the kid had a great accent. plus he had red hair!!!!
Harryite #0035

foxy lady rocks!

colin farrell doesn't need to do ne thing to his eyebrows!  u should see charlie from busted's eyebrows!

http://www.busted.com/the_band/index.php?link=2

look at the ones under ''charlie simpson''.  they are some sluggy eyebrows!

sunshine69

:lol: I will admit those are worse than Colin's, but I still think he could use some professional help from...well, me...mostly.... :rolleyes:  

PrincessPreppy

haha I hate when guys have bad eyebrows
Harryite #0035

Liv Jones