this is so mean

Started by Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, August 05, 2003, 04:44:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KKirb88

Oh My God. That is totally crazy! What is going on!  <_<  
Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".

Kitty

LOL I thought it was funny.
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

pixie

meh.  It's not that cruel.  The Harry Potter references are certainly overused (I think Harry Pot-er, Harry Totter, and Harry Pothead have all been article titles), but it's not a low a blow or anything.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

Cassabelle

Yeah I've seen that stuff a lot.  It's old news now, no longer humorous but tired.

pixie

What's more overused: Harry Potter puns or Prince of Wills?

The Reluctant Royal is also a perennial fave.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

foxy lady rocks!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!  FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!  though im insulted that they used harry potty potter.  i hate that kid!  wot a wanker

wills_gurl0824

it was kinda funny but also really mean....cassy i love ur signtiure!!!!!
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

Kitty

Hey now, Cass, you forgot about Angel Numba Uno. She's the one who set up the whole Utah deal! I even forked up the down payment on the house!  
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

Liv Jones

haha :lol: that's pretty old but it still gets me

Cassabelle

There- I fixed it for all of the Angels to be involved  :D  

sweetjoh

hey, I happen to think it was funny also, and yes it is kind of old, but still funny

FtLouie34

tired as hell but 4 sum reason I enjoyed that...lol