Where's P.Harry next weekend?

Started by pixie, August 03, 2003, 12:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pixie

WOO HOO!  I'M GOING TO LONDON!

My dad just found out that he has to go to London this coming Friday morning on business.  Since he doesn't want me to be the only family member in America (my mom and brother are away) and he's taking the company jet and doesn't have to worry about finding me a ticket, I'm coming along.  YAY!  If all goes according to plan, we'll come back on Tuesday the 12th.  So, I'm only going to be there for a few days, but still, I get to go London!

Now, I know William's in Africa, so there's no way I'd spot him, but do we know where Harry's going to be next weekend?  Anyplace I can go?

I can't stop smiling . . . this is so awesome that I'm just randomly going to London.

Also, a question more for our brits, are there any new shows on the West End/new museum exhibits that are must see?  (Last time I was there it was the end of March.)  Actually, any general London events for this coming weekend that I should try to go to?  I'm probably going to be on my own most of the time, so ideas would be greatly appreciated.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

pixie

And as long as I'm posting sort of random and unimportant things, what should I order in for dinner?  I'm thinking, pizza, sushi, or chinease, but I don't know which
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

sunshine69

Either pizza or chinese.

That is so awesome you get to go to London!!! Have a fabulous time!!!
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

pixie

Okay, I think I've decided.  I'll order pizza, but work out until it comes so I don't feel bad for eating it.
-Zoe Williams

FtLouie34

NO-FRICKIN-FAIR! I am so0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o jealous of u....London, London, wat can u do that isn't a complete duh? HARROD'S! Shopping....get me some Jujubees @ the candy store there b/c I can't find ne here!! ok lol never mind
I'm just gonna say Harrods...cos I wanna c if u can't find Fayed and cuss him the hell out 4 being such a great big old ass...but that's just me not liking him so there ya go lol

Liv Jones

very lucky! you should probably find tickets to a polo match, im sure he will be at one

FtLouie34

good point Liv he probably will b @ a polo game...just make sure it's a high profile 1 and not sum kind of high school junior league, which is probably 1 I would end ^ @ with my luck should I ever find myself n ur position b/c God doesn't like me lol :(  

Cassabelle

*plots ways to stash pix in her closet and take her place on the trip*

I couldn't BE more jealous of you..... *WAHHHHH*

By the way, have a fabulous time and think of me if you see Harry!!!

sara1981

I finished went London, England its FUN!

I went to Buckingham Palace where Queen's residence home and Princess Diana's home in Kensington Palace and Windsor Castle and museum too.

I got somethings cards of Prince William and anythings stamps of Princess Diana and lots more of Royal Family in whole in England only! i saw all store everythings its neat! i told mom i want go there again that my fav vacation i want see again more lots of Royal Family! i would want it!

and also add one! I went Harrods its neat stores because the owners of Fayeds the friends of late Princess Diana's father the 8th Earl Spencer i look everythings its cool have lots its real lots of money! and cheap money too! I takes pictures of signs of HARRODS i like that store its so famous! Princess Diana knew of Mr Fayeds in her life when she was 8 year old till she died.

Sara Boyce

pixie

My Dad: Pixie, is that you?  You look so different . . .

Cass, through clenched teeth: Yes, Mr. Pi-Daddy, yes, daddy, it's me.  Why wouldn't it be?  Can we get on the plane? NOW!

Meanwhile, in Cassy's closet, I bang on the door, shouting: BUT I WANNA SEE THE PRINCES!
-Zoe Williams

kasper

pix, i believe i started a thread about harry playing polo this sunday w/ charles.  if i'm not mistaken, it'll be in windsor park.

pixie

It's right there on the page!  I'm such a ditz.  If I hadn't been in such an excited "I'm going to London" mood, I would have caught that.

There might be issues about getting to the match though.  When my dad gets home (he's STILL at the office and it's almost 2am . . . I don't want to call and bother him) I'll ask him if we/I can go.  He'll probably be extremely busy the whole time and won't be able to take me, and I don't know how else I'd get there (unless they rent cars to 17 year olds, and even then I'd be hopelessly lost and start driving on the wrong side of the road).  I don't think my chances are good, but if I do a little bit of research and tell my dad it's really important to me then I might be able to go.

On the bright side, they're opening 5 of the refurbished rooms of Clarence House to public tours starting Wednesday, so I should be able to go to that.  So, unless i get to go to a match sunday, my tentative plans are shopping and the british museum on saturday, bumming around hyde park and wandering the city on sunday, and clarence house on monday.
-Zoe Williams

Lady_Lin_air

If you go to the British museum, make sure you see the exibit on Ancient Egypt. That ones great. My fav. Or you could possibly try the Natural History museum, I went there twice when I spent Christmas in london. They have this great collection of gemstones that I sat staring at for ages. They have all sorts of cool stuff in there. Take the Piccadilly line and then get off at Gloucester Road. If I remember correctly...yeah, that's right. Have fun in london! :D  :)  B)  
"I rather like american girls. I can easily see myself marrying one. Why not?" ~Prince William

"She's got to be gorgeous, of course. She's got to be brilliant. And she's got to have a marvelous laugh..." ~Prince William on the girl he'd like to find
[

foxy lady rocks!

im going to london too this weekend! i might see u wondering around! but not know its you....... lol  :blink: . neva mind!

Cassabelle

QuoteMy Dad: Pixie, is that you?  You look so different . . .

Cass, through clenched teeth: Yes, Mr. Pi-Daddy, yes, daddy, it's me.  Why wouldn't it be?  Can we get on the plane? NOW!

Meanwhile, in Cassy's closet, I bang on the door, shouting: BUT I WANNA SEE THE PRINCES!
LOL- classic  :lol:

But it may not all be just a joke to me...... MWAHAHAHAHA *evil grin*

KKirb88

How crazy! I'm so jelous! I cannot even wait untill next summer when I go!

Pix- If you see Harry, tell me all about it!  ;)  
Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".

pixie

Quoteim going to london too this weekend! i might see u wondering around! but not know its you....... lol  :blink: . neva mind!
You'll know it's me fox . . . I'll be the other girl at the police station who's in trouble for trying to break into Harry's house  :ph34r:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
-Zoe Williams

KKirb88

LOL That's crazy! Then I'll have to come bale you out!  ;)  :lol:  

foxy lady rocks!

Quoteim going to london too this weekend! i might see u wondering around! but not know its you....... lol  :blink: . neva mind!
You'll know it's me fox . . . I'll be the other girl at the police station who's in trouble for trying to break into Harry's house  :ph34r:

lol.  i'll bail you out and then we can go and break in PROPERLY again and not get caught! :D  

KKirb88

You won't have to break in..., I'll let you in, Cause I'll be the one ALREADY in there!  ;)  :lol:  

Cassabelle

Quoteim going to london too this weekend! i might see u wondering around! but not know its you....... lol  :blink: . neva mind!

"But Constable, I was just....uh.... looking at the boxer shorts, because they were out in plain sight......err, i wasn't going to STEAL them..... *COUGH*..... It wasn't what it looked like, I swear!!!"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

If you see Harry, remember to get my red leather thong off of him, the naughty knicker thief!!  :P  

sunshine69

LOL....

Constable: Then what were you doing with Prince Henry's boxers on your head?

Cassy: Uh......well......he did steal my red thong and wore it on HIS head....
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

KKirb88

Cassabelle

QuoteLOL....

Constable: Then what were you doing with Prince Henry's boxers on your head?

Cassy: Uh......well......he did steal my red thong and wore it on HIS head....
HAHAHA  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

"Yeah, that's the FAIR thing to do... where is the justice, Constable??"

*says "woo" and whips the boxers around the police station*