Harry finds crown jewels

Started by pixie, July 28, 2003, 03:42:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitty

OMFG. LOL "I HAVE NAUGHTY WITH BOYS!" That almost killed me! I do hope Sara is joking around or from another country...  
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

FtLouie34

omfg my friend Sam is over here and we couldn't stop laughing about that...she kept saying "I have naughty with someone boys" over and over again. Bout killed me 2...maybe Sara is a closet horndog

Kitty

LOL I spit water out onto my keyboard. The hilarity of someone who can't form a coherent sentence saying that they've been "naughty" with boys just got me. Lord, sometimes she kills me! Every group of people needs comic relief, after all.
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

FtLouie34

omfg I'm still laughing about it and it's a day after I 1st read it...sara is a naughty naughty girl!!!

Swooshy

Am I the only one that has seen the Prince Charles postcard with him finding the jewels? The little caption was "Having a ball", and he deffinately was not tucking in his shirt.
Life sucks. Then you get a dog.

FtLouie34

Swooshy

QuoteDamnit I wanna copy! lol
As soon as I get to the closest scanner, I'll scan in a copy and have it posted.  :lol:  
Life sucks. Then you get a dog.

sara1981

Quoteomfg my friend Sam is over here and we couldn't stop laughing about that...she kept saying "I have naughty with someone boys" over and over again. Bout killed me 2...maybe Sara is a closet horndog
dont called me horndog! im not dog!

Sara Boyce

FtLouie34

thanx a ton swoosh

hahahaha she thinks that I called her a dog LITERALLY hahaha

Bella00

Whatever you believe, Harry found his "jewels" or was simply tucking his shirt in. All that matters is whether or not he had fun doing it. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

FtLouie34

and that we had fun watching, of course :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Liv Jones

Quoteand that we had fun watching, of course :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
i did :D  

FtLouie34

we all did  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

KKirb88

Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".

FtLouie34

foxy lady rocks!

FtLouie34

I don't kno about u guys, but I am still smiling

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

IT RUNS IN THE FAMILY : look @ this picture of another British royal family member http://lanturluland.free.fr/lanturluland/f...ing_charles.jpg

foxy lady rocks!

hehe. but thats not such a pleasant idea of what HE's doing!

KKirb88

LOL No kidding, It's much better when Harry does it ;)
Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".

Cassabelle

*waves of nausea*

Oh, and HE has enough nerve to interrogate harry and me for disorderly conduct!  BAH!   <_<  

Liv Jones

eek..that was not a pleasant site!  :blink:  

FtLouie34

sunshine69

Ugh, that is disgusting.

We need a vomit smiley or something...

Harry looks like he could be tucking in his shirt and then just decided to, uh, rearrange. Charles on the other hand (no pun intended...:lol: ) looks like...well...*insert vomit smiley*
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

Well like they say, like father like son.  :)