Harry vs. Wills

Started by riley, July 23, 2003, 09:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

riley

yeah. my oldest sister is 22 and a bloody genius...but she has no life at all. then my other sister is gonna be 21 on the second and well she overcame her dyslexia so shes like higher up and shit and then theres me...medically messed up average student who only has art and some sports going for her...i hate it!....it's nice to have someone else in my position to talk to. cheers!
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

foxy lady rocks!

my sis is stunning - bitch! - soooooo clever. if you have heard of gcse's then she got 3a*'s 6a's and 1b.  i have to live up to that.  they all think shes a perfect littlte angel and are forever telling me to be more like her.  youd think that after a year of her being anorexic - but only slightly - and having a messed up neck for the last 9 months (she can't go on roller coasters ne more or go horse riding or ne thing like that or her neck will snap).  youd think that they'd at least appreciate that i am at least half normal! :angry:  

riley

yeah. parents are weird like that. they believe their first kid is perfect and the rest are half-wits and shit. it's quite annoying. we should start a support group and stuff for last born and invite harry to come with :) cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Kitty

I'm the Peter Phillips of the group... you know, oldest of the whole family, first grand kids, etc. I have first-born syndrome... *dodges anvil* Aaaah!
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

foxy lady rocks!

Quoteyeah. parents are weird like that. they believe their first kid is perfect and the rest are half-wits and shit. it's quite annoying. we should start a support group and stuff for last born and invite harry to come with :) cheers.
yeah. we now have the siblings rivalry group!  me, u, harry and any other siblings who hate their elders! :D  

Liv Jones

i hate my brother so much! he gets away with everything, never has to help around the house, the top of his class, and just plain ol' annoying. im joining the group!  <_<  

Cassabelle

QuoteI'm the Peter Phillips of the group... you know, oldest of the whole family, first grand kids, etc. I have first-born syndrome... *dodges anvil* Aaaah!
same here  :D  

Kitty

Ah, but you're pretty than me so you get the anvil! *dodges just in time*
"The finest opportunity given to the world was thrown away because the passion of equality made vain the hope for freedom." -Lord Acton[/color][/size][/b]

sunshine69

Wow...I wish I could join this sibling-support group, but I'm the only child....*thanks lucky stars*
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

riley

[/QUOTE]Wow...I wish I could join this sibling-support group, but I'm the only child....*thanks lucky stars*

well i suppose we could make you an honorary member...cuz being an only just makes u an older middle and baby all in one....so technically you could join. welcome to the group!!

first meeting of the sibling rivalry group is in session...who would like to go first? since foxy and myself have already started sharing our stories. cheers.

Liv Jones

hmm i guess i will start :D

My brother recently went to canada...without telling my parents. This wouldnt sound that crazy, but he stayed over night there, and told my parents he was staying at a friends house about 30 minutes away. I might add that canada is about 5 hours away. When my mother found out, she called him on his cell phone, and CALMLY told him he was in trouble. When he got home, the only thing he had to do while "punished" was kick up his feet, and watch tv. Real punishment, right? NO <_<

there are many many more stories to tell..but i dont want to break a sweat trying to type them :P  

pixie

*Feels strangely all alone*

I love my brother . . . he's really nice to me, and we have fun.  We're allies in a crazy parent-filled world.  He covers for me when I come home drunk, keeps me company at boring country houses (even though now he's all grown up and too cool to vacation with the fam most of the time), and is just a general nice guy to have around.

I don't know, I just couldn't imagine not getting along with my brother.
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

Liv Jones

well then pix, your very, very lucky to have a brother you get along with. I wish I could talk to my brother, let alone have him cover for me. <_<

liv

foxy lady rocks!

well when my sis went slightly anorexic, she wasn't punnished at all, but just got more and more attention. then when i was really depressed for a long period of time, i went bulemic. bt did they care?!  no, they just bollocked me and made me stay at the meal table or with them after meals so i didn't do it again, but they only didi that for a few days, and then they ignored me again.  little did they know i kept on doing it for another 3 months.  not like they care ne way.

KKirb88

:o I'm sorry Foxy....
Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".

foxy lady rocks!

KKirb88

LOL tryin to be nice.. :lol:  

foxy lady rocks!

lol. u should hear the whole story of my ''messed up'' brain.  lol.  i told my friend and she said she felt like committing suicide coz it was so bad! haha.  loser.

riley

yeah i think we all have our messed up brains moments....but i think i've heard the worst, no offense foxy, but ur story is relatively normal from the ones i've heard lately. no tears or sadness just happiness!!!! and no i wasn't bit by the happiness leprechaun or anything like that. cheers.

foxy lady rocks!

Quoteyeah i think we all have our messed up brains moments....but i think i've heard the worst, no offense foxy, but ur story is relatively normal from the ones i've heard lately. no tears or sadness just happiness!!!! and no i wasn't bit by the happiness leprechaun or anything like that. cheers.
yey! im normal! :D  

KKirb88

Quoteyey! im normal! :D
I wouldn't go right to normal....hahaha! JK!! Luv Ya Foxy!!  :lol:  

foxy lady rocks!

:o how rude! lol!  i am so insulted. :angry:
p.s. luv ya too kirb! :D