Girlfriend

Started by Liv Jones, July 12, 2003, 09:04:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunshine69

*chest now feels a lot lighter*  - been a stressful day!
I know what you mean...it's been a stressful week for me...:(

On a lighter note, I got a pedicure today and the person told me I had pretty feet...:D  They are big feet, but they are pretty....*admires feet from afar*
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

foxy lady rocks!

foxy lady rocks!

Quote[know what you mean...it's been a stressful week for me...:(

On a lighter note, I got a pedicure today and the person told me I had pretty feet...:D  They are big feet, but they are pretty....*admires feet from afar*
:blink: ROFL!  i hate my feet! the toes are all bent funny! lol

pixie

QuoteOn a lighter note, I got a pedicure today
NO WAY! I did too!

But no one ever tells me my feet are pretty  :(  :(  
We always take a great deal of interest in American initiatives that are implicitly religious; we view them as an exotic quirk, like French presidents and their mistresses, or Austrians and their fascists.
-Zoe Williams

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes

just when i went to the american base the other month with some of my american friends, they were really bitchy and called us snobby english tossers, and our boarding skule uniform is green and all girls, so they called us lesbian green snots. its not very nice when there is a whole base of them and ony u as an english person! and with the accent they just take the pis out of it and say we're posh and say stupid things about it. not really mean, just bitchy and arogant really.

Not all Americans act like that.  

KKirb88

AHH! Guys! I have volleyball camp all this week from 1:30-4:30! :angry:  but I'll post as soon as I get back everyday!! Promise!!  ;) So If I'm not here right away you know where I am!! :D  
Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".

tkampenhout

Well there is all the other royalty and the country is nice too.That is want i want to do. Movie there after college.

foxy lady rocks!

Quotejust when i went to the american base the other month with some of my american friends, they were really bitchy and called us snobby english tossers, and our boarding skule uniform is green and all girls, so they called us lesbian green snots. its not very nice when there is a whole base of them and ony u as an english person! and with the accent they just take the pis out of it and say we're posh and say stupid things about it. not really mean, just bitchy and arogant really.

Not all Americans act like that.
i know! thats why i dont hold it against you americans. or i wouldn't be tlking to u al! :D  

sunshine69

But no one ever tells me my feet are pretty  :(  :(
You have pretty feet, Pixie... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I think the only reason she said that was because I've been going through some stressful situations lately...I needed a pick-me-up!
"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised." ~ Proverbs 31:30

This is REAL love..."For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, b

tkampenhout

Well I am American and I still think that they are idiots. Not offense to anyone in here or anything. I have one good example. Once a broke my wrist(once this year at least) and I went to the emergency room and they told me it was broken in three different places and dislocated too. They did not put a cast on because it was swollen so they put a splint and i went to an army clininc a few days later. They told me that the big bump was not my bone but was just the swollen part. And they said it was only broken in two places. So after that they popped back in place(they were aggreeying that it was dislocated)n and put a cast on. When I went back for a checkup it was not doing good so they did soemthing. But it was all different they what they said at the hospital. Anyways I am just not lucky with the stupid doctors in VA.

Liv Jones

interesting reason.... :P  

wills_gurl0824

not all americans are stupid. i for one agree with boycotting french stuff. but i won't get into that here. england sounds like a really spiffen (i dunno if i spelled that rite..) and i'm proud of where i came from! *starts singing america the beautiful*  :D  :P  
HELP FIGHT AIDS IN SIBERIA!!!
AIDS is not only in Africa. It's in Siberia too. It's worse there then it is in Africa. By the year 2020 some 20000 will be infected. :(

-put this in your profile if u know someone who is fighting, survived or died of cancer

riley

i think it is. my mom went when she was in college, and i plan to do the same....i've seen some of the art galleries and architecture and fashion stores.....the history and the art.....the culture....please i would love to live in england...but yet., i live in new england where the weather has PMS 24/7....lets see, yesterday, it rained all day, today it was like 90 soimething out with no clouds....ugh. i give up. cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

riley

firstly, i'm american. secondly, don't say that we are all idiots because you can then just easily say that all human kind are idiots and that the french are drunks or the irish are drunk fighters or the canadians all say ay too much...and make a bunch of other ignorant assumptions like that. i'm sorry that the doctors are idiots in VA...but well, they are here too in new england....so stop complaining. oh a broken wrist...how pitiful....trying being told u might have cancer and then a year later be told, oh we don't know what is wrong with you. so really i could be dying of cancer right now and they wouldn't even know it....so stop complaining. you're just wasting a bunch of hot air...well figuratively speaking at least. so cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

is there any reason for a comment like that. Have you ever heard the saying don't stoop to their level? be better than them

Swooshy

:lol: If Harry does fancy Ms. Drax, I don't think that we will hear about it. At leas, not for awhile.  :blink:

Swoosh
Life sucks. Then you get a dog.

foxy lady rocks!

swooshy, i like your pic of william thingy. its really strange though! where the hell's it from?

Swooshy

Quoteswooshy, i like your pic of william thingy. its really strange though! where the hell's it from?

It's from one of America's tabloids. The National Enquirer. It's William in a boa. Wet. ... to bad he's not wearing eye liner.

foxy lady rocks!

when was this photo taken?  its quite scary

sunshine69

I think it is from his birthday party, when he supposedly went "wild" after the adults went to bed.

tkampenhout

Yes that is when it was taken. well I don't mean al americans are idio it just that maybe some of them are. And there is no reason for boycotting french stff. even though I don't really like the fench or care there is no reason. Just because they did not participate in the war that is a very stupid reason.

FetchingHag

Every country has moron, idiots, bicthes and asshole you just have to get over it and move on...thay apart of everyone life...btw I would not boycotte french product just becaues thay did not want to jump on the bandwagon to war...I belive thay had some very good reason not to go and I'm glad that thay stood up and said it was wrong...
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which

Swooshy

Quotewhen was this photo taken?  its quite scary
It was taken at his birthday party "for friends". If you go to WHU, you can see some of the pictures. They are quite funny, if I do say so my self...

Lemme tell you guys something. The french don't like American's because of their foreign policy, and the Americans think they don't like them because of how they don't want to join in on the war. France has enough problems as it is, what with the weekly occurance of strikes. They don't need to join in  on the war. If I am not mistaken, there was a nasty strike in June, (I should know, I was there in Paris watching it) where it was covered by CNN ans C-Span. How do expect them to join in on the war if they are still striking with their own government.

sunshine69

Geez.

God bless the U.S.A.

I have offended approximately 74% of the atheists, and 54% of the rest of the world.

*shrugs and goes to make some tea*

OK, so the above display of my twisted sense of humor may not appeal to most of the people in here. But can't we all just agree to disagree? Not everyone is going to like everyone else. Not all Americans dislike the French, as I'm sure not all French dislike Americans. Not all British like Americans just like not all Americans like the British.

*shrugs and decides to opt for Diet Coke instead*

FetchingHag

QuoteGeez.

God bless the U.S.A.

I have offended approximately 74% of the atheists, and 54% of the rest of the world.

*shrugs and goes to make some tea*

OK, so the above display of my twisted sense of humor may not appeal to most of the people in here. But can't we all just agree to disagree? Not everyone is going to like everyone else. Not all Americans dislike the French, as I'm sure not all French dislike Americans. Not all British like Americans just like not all Americans like the British.

*shrugs and decides to opt for Diet Coke instead*
can you bring me a oatmeal cookie?? While your up
Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm-Churchill

Don't worry about things that could happen, worry about things when they happen-Unknown

The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which