Anyone Seen Harry?

Started by KKirb88, July 09, 2003, 04:14:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KKirb88

When I go to England...I would like to just see Harry if not possible to meet him or get a picture with him :wub:

So where has anyone seen him, So I'm sure to have a possibility... B)  
Daddy Thinks I'm "Inside the Box".

Liv Jones

good luck, it'll be tough
i wish!

liv

KKirb88

KKirb88

What school is Harry going to after Eton? A University, but where?  :D  

FtLouie34

he's going 2 Sandhurst, a military skool
originally, he was goin 2 study History of Art @ St. Andrew's like William, but I guess not
He's been obsessed with the military since he was little, so I guess he's just building on that. let's hope he does better than Uncle Edward did in the military....I hope he doesn't still want 2 b part of the Paras!!

KKirb88

and how long will he be at Sandhurst?  :wub:

foxy lady rocks!

probably till he gets another posting somewhere else! i know all this stuff coz my dads in the army.  i am seeing harry tomorrow at a polo match at a sandhurst charity polo match! yey! so excited!  ill tell you all how it goes!!! i hope he still turns up!  your never know he might not!  :o  :( lol

riley

Foxy get pics if possible......and if u do can u send em to me??????please?????cheers!
i know it'll prolly be hard but ya never know.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

Lila the Flirt

I've seen Harry and he's very charming in person. LOL! He has that smile that just makes you blush. :)  

Flirt's the name, flirtin's my game :lila:

KKirb88

uhhh.. Lila!! Where did you see him?!? Details... Come on now!

And if he smiled at you, how in God's name did u get that close to him?

LOL (not bein mean just very excited hahaha) :P  

Liv Jones

QuoteI've seen Harry and he's very charming in person. LOL! He has that smile that just makes you blush. :)
Lila! you lucky girl! yeah...tell us all about it -- where when how etc etc.

haha liv  :D  

foxy lady rocks!

i saw him last year too at the same polo thing, and he is very sweet looking and better looking in person too, but he can't talk or wave at the crowd, its really funny watching him having to avoid oure ye contact!  seeing him again today! can't wait! and i will take pics dontu worry!  if i get close enough ill take some with my phone and send themm straight to your email adress liv, what is it?

KKirb88

foxy lady rocks!

i will when i get them developed.  look at my page thing, and it says all that happened!!..........

riley

can u send me some copies of the pics too please????

soccerbrat18@hotmail.com

please and thank you :)
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

Liv Jones

Quotei saw him last year too at the same polo thing, and he is very sweet looking and better looking in person too, but he can't talk or wave at the crowd, its really funny watching him having to avoid oure ye contact!  seeing him again today! can't wait! and i will take pics dontu worry!  if i get close enough ill take some with my phone and send themm straight to your email adress liv, what is it?
Er1n44@msn.com
oh foxy, i worship you  :D

liv

foxy lady rocks!

lol.  it turns out i didn't get ne on my phone apart from onbe of jim davidson, so unless you want that one, you'll have to wait till i get the others developed! sorry!

Liv Jones

Quotelol.  it turns out i didn't get ne on my phone apart from onbe of jim davidson, so unless you want that one, you'll have to wait till i get the others developed! sorry!
thats fine!

liv

KKirb88

Liv Jones

QuoteHey Liv!!  ;)
heey kirb! where'd you go?!

KKirb88

foxy lady rocks!

KKirb88

Where did I go, when? :unsure:  

foxy lady rocks!

i went to a theme park. thope park if you know what that is!!

Liv Jones

QuoteWhere did I go, when? :unsure:
ahh nevermind  :D

liv