Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
I've always felt that Dave 'the Smiler' used Beatrice for his own ends for years. Nothing nicer than a 'real' Princess on your arm when you are schmoozing foreign clients for the Branston Co. he worked for. Then, when Dave moved to the US and got a job with Uber, Beatrice's usefulness was over, and he moved on.

There were rumours a couple of years ago when Eugenie and Jack went to Balmoral that they wanted to become engaged, that Beatrice wanted the same but Dave was hanging back.

I have always felt that if a relationship hasn't moved on to the next level after a year or two of dating, that is, moving in together, talk of an engagement with a definite date, then it tends to drift and love can recede into habit.

It was different with Bea to a certain degree as she was so young when she and Dave began dating. However after about five years with no talk of marriage then I think the writing was on the wall. He always smiled sweetly but I just got the feeling in those last year's that Dave wasn't really into her.

It often occurs that a relationship drifts on for a decade, then it breaks up over something or other and the man then quickly moves on and gets engaged and married quickly to someone else. Heard of it happening lots of times.
Diana Princess of Wales / Re: Princess Diana - Pics & Videos - Part 4
« Last post by Kritter on Today at 07:32:25 AM »

Dawn2.0 @dawn_brunk

January 24, 1985: Princess Diana on skiing holiday in Malbun, Liechenstein.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DURMZrJVAAAMDLt.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DURMZvJVwAECW7A.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DURMZuSVQAAPNpv.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DURMZv1UQAAe9wD.jpg

Double post auto-merged: Today at 08:27:58 AM

Lady Diana Forever @OurLadyD1

🖊️😀😍💞
(If you know what I mean.)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DURabLBXUAAxbFP.jpg
The press picks on the York girls & Dave had no objection to marriage since he has since married. It seems it was Bea who had the objection. Time always tells & the truth eventually comes out.   :nod:
Twitter users sympathise with single Princess Beatrice | Daily Mail Online    

While im sure it stung having 10 years taken up by a guy who left and married someone else shortly after refusing her ultimatum, in the long run, shes better off finding out now, than catching him in bed with someone else down the road. BTW guy looks like a smug tosser, but that could be the DM looking for a picture like that.

Id say William declaring him indiscreet was a red flag she should have picked up on and could have saved years of wasted time.
I have to agree @Duch_Luver_4ever that it was better for the couple to have ended their relationship now. I'm just very sorry for her that she had invested so many years in the relationship only to have him become engaged to another woman so quickly. That hurts.

Yes I agree that her cousin likely saw something that Dave revealed awhile ago and that it was a red flag. However as we both agree, it was better to have it end now rather than after an engagement or marriage. (I must confess that as a mom, I just want to give her a hug and tell her she's better off without him. However I do believe for all of their faults that Andrew and Sarah love their daughters very much and will be supportive.)

Between two of the photos in the article "Beatrice and her former boyfriend in happier times. The couple split in August 2016, after Beatrice reportedly gave him an ultimatum over marriage"
Donna Air gives her verdict on Meghan Markle | Daily Mail Online

Her last public appearance with on/off boyfriend James Middleton was at Pippa Middleton's wedding in Berkshire back in May.

And Donna Air, 38, got a front-row seat to the blossoming relationship between newly engaged Prince Harry and Meghan Markle at the sophisticated event, giving her a chance to get close to the future royal.

Speaking candidly to Hello! Magazine, the TV personality shared her verdict on the US actress, as well as why her daughter inspired her to lace up the skates for Dancing on Ice.
@TLLK  had nothing to do with it, she just mentioned a nice pic of Diana and William.  You called me out saying it wasnt about William and helicopters after slagging williams life "He should have listened to her words instead of just hearing them & maybe he could have done better with his own life & charitable abilities."

Its one thing if you dont agree with my line of reasoning, but bringing up the subject and then when others respond, telling them its not the place for it, is kind of passive aggressive.

I was going by what the British people in the UK say about her fake speaking.  :D  She is forcing a posh way of talking. You can't understand all she says because she tries to talk fake constantly & it makes her quiet.

50 schools is that all.   :blink:  She is going to need a better speech.
Dutch Monarchy / Re: Queen Maxima in Davos
« Last post by TLLK on Today at 06:56:59 AM »
Now @wannable...I'm not sure if Beatrice needs to find someone at the WEF.   :blush:  (It does attract some "shady" characters.) <_<

The rather dubious Davos summit guestlist | Daily Mail Online
@TLLK the website Headstogether is User Friendly...the Urgent Help button is not a miss, the person who will attend will direct the need accordingly.

In the case of that twitter user, he/she did not enter the website.  He/she just rushed in feet first.
I agree that it is hard to miss that big yellow "Urgent Help" button. It's a shame that the Twitter user didn't take the opportunity to explore this easy to understand and follow site.
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10

Royal Insight Forum is not responsible for the content of external sites