Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 ... 10
Before the wedding, Elizabeth and Philip got engaged. I like the following picture:   
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/11/19/22/4682FB1300000578-5097929-image-a-10_1511131427047.jpg
In 1867 Queen Victoria made a private publication of Leaves from the Journal of Our Life in the Highlands from 1848 to 1861. It was dedicated to the memory of Albert, The Prince Consort.
Here is a nice picture of Princess Diana in her sitting room with Anne Beckwith-Smith.   
News Photo : Princess Diana In Her Sitting Room At Home In... | october 6 1985 | Pinterest | Princess diana and Diana
I was just refuting the calling of the marriage a "mess". Judging from your quote, the couple WERE blessed with two children.
I doubt it. The Queen would probably find it disrespectful
Principality of Monaco / Re: Red Cross holiday gifts
« Last post by LouisFerdinand on Today at 05:08:11 AM »
It is touching that Albert and Charlene took time to speak with each person who was given a gift.   
 :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars: :stars:
Will the Duchess wear a tiara?
When Hendrik (Heinrich) married Wilhelmina, was there a possibility that the Dutch Royal House could have a new name: The House of Mecklenburg-Schwerin?
Fashion and Style / Re: Duchess of Cambridge - Fashion & Style - Part 6
« Last post by TLLK on Today at 03:21:24 AM »
Kate is wearing this four strand pearl necklace tonight for the Queen and DoE's 70th anniversary party.

From Her Majesty's Jewel Vault: The Four Row Japanese Pearl Choker
Pages: [1] 2 ... 10

Royal Insight Forum is not responsible for the content of external sites