Main Menu

Say Thanks!

Started by Orchid, May 14, 2015, 05:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orchid

Royal Insight now has a new "thanks" feature which you'll find next to the 'Quote' icon in every post.
Our members take the time to find and share links to informative articles and videos as well as contributing insightful and interesting posts for everyone to read and engage with. So go ahead and show your appreciation!  :friends:
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

SophieChloe

That's a lovely feature! @Orchid x
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me

Orchid

It has a bit of Woodstock about it, but hey...  :brightside:
"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

SophieChloe

Love & Peace Man, Love & Peace.  It's the future  :hug?: :hug?: :chill:

Orchid

All you need is love...
-Winston Churchil

Macrobug

GNU Terry Pratchett

SophieChloe

ba ba da da da.... :jensinging:

Yeah man! Respect!

Macrobug

Love is all you need!
Love is all you need!
Love is all yoooooooooooooou need!!!

(I call dibs on being Ringo in our tribute band)
GNU Terry Pratchett

SophieChloe

I'm Paul (I've always had dark brown hair  :windsor:) McCartney. 

Limabeany

Quote from: SophieChloe on May 14, 2015, 06:30:53 PM
That's a lovely feature! @Orchid x
It is @SophieChloe  but we have always known @Orchid is a romantic!  :vday2:
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

SophieChloe

She is such a gem - I Love Her! 

Orchid

Arghhh compliments - they freak me out!  :ninja:

Regarding the feature, it's important to note that it isn't currently compatible with mobiles - sorry for any inconvenience.
-Winston Churchil

Windsor

This feature has been restored. :hug:

Limabeany

"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Nightowl

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and huge hugs and kisses to you Windsor, champagne all around and lots of it.... :partaay: :partaay: :partaay:

Jenee

We were having some issues on the back-end with this, so a slight modification was put into place: thanks are still recorded in your profile, but will no longer display under your avatar. They will continue to display on the post that received the "thanks" and as a running total in your profile.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

LouisFerdinand

Quote from: Jenee on February 23, 2016, 11:37:51 AM
We were having some issues on the back-end with this, so a slight modification was put into place: thanks are still recorded in your profile, but will no longer display under your avatar. They will continue to display on the post that received the "thanks" and as a running total in your profile.
I was just about to begin a new thread about this. Thanked only shows in the Summary of the Profile.

Jennifer

At least the thanks feature is still somewhere on this forum.  :)
"You've done it before and you can do it now. See the positive possibilities. Redirect the substantial energy of your frustration and turn it into positive, effective, unstoppable determination". ~ Ralph Marston

Windsor

Thanks for working on this Jen. :hug:

jamesjohnson5551

Very nice! Thank you so much for sharing.