Chelsy Yvonne Davy

Started by Princessinwaiting, January 16, 2014, 02:53:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

good221

Quote from: Princessinwaiting on March 20, 2014, 01:57:07 PM
"Chelsy Davy sips a vodka soda on her terrace, on the phone with her friend. "That wedding is not happening. He's still gallivanting around the world, living it up. He's not ready to, you know, push a stroller around a park or talk about decorating a kitchen, or whatever ... No, you know that I refuse to say her name. It's a ridiculous name! Every time I say it, I feel like I'm casting a spell.""

How Chelsy Davy Responded to Cressida Bonas - By Josh Duboff

This is simply too funny! LOL
:lol:
This is only a spoof nothing else right?? before the chelsy hater start a WAR so everyone this is just a spoof chelsy never said that or made that comment. just making it clear before all the Cress worshiper  declare WAR! :ahhh:

myidea

Defamation
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.
Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.

yvonne

Quote from: good221 on March 20, 2014, 02:15:29 PM
Quote from: Princessinwaiting on March 20, 2014, 01:57:07 PM
"Chelsy Davy sips a vodka soda on her terrace, on the phone with her friend. "That wedding is not happening. He's still gallivanting around the world, living it up. He's not ready to, you know, push a stroller around a park or talk about decorating a kitchen, or whatever ... No, you know that I refuse to say her name. It's a ridiculous name! Every time I say it, I feel like I'm casting a spell.""

How Chelsy Davy Responded to Cressida Bonas - By Josh Duboff

This is simply too funny! LOL
:lol:
This is only a spoof nothing else right?? before the chelsy hater start a WAR so everyone this is just a spoof chelsy never said that or made that comment. just making it clear before all the Cress worshiper  declare WAR! :ahhh:
Good221
i'm glad u clear this. Only ppl like us knew this s not chelsy's style.harry and the royals knew that it was Chesy who  broke off the relationship bec. That is not the life for her. I'm not saying she didn't love Harry bec. She really dd for almost a decade but she's a very strong woman who can control herself and will not be manipulated by any monarch's rule! But really? , she'll ba a good addition to the royal fam. 1st time that a barrister  is married to a royal and with chelsy's personality?, it'll be a lot of fun! Diana would have loved her! Lol.

Double post auto-merged: March 31, 2014, 02:10:54 PM

Quote from: myidea on March 30, 2014, 11:04:44 AM
Chelsy-Davy-Forever: Foto

cute little Chelsy!
Where are u getting all these pictures? Who is ur source? Both Chelsy and Shaun are soo cute. Chels is really blond  huh?  Mom Beverly is gorgeous there and look at dad Charles, look good too. This must be a family wedding.  Send me some more okey? Thanks again!

Limabeany

Quote from: World of Aristocrats on April 04, 2014, 03:38:09 PM
On May 15 Chelsy Davy is holding an event to raise money for Elephant/Rhino conservation at Syon Park. Apparently the Duke & Duchess of Northumberland are the Patrons. Hopefully we will photos of the family. :wink:

Chelsy-Davy-Forever - Proud of Chelsy - Proud of Chelsy
Worth including in this thread.
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Princessinwaiting

Eri

^ It seems it is ... she is not aging well holly double chin ...

HsHCharlene

From what I've read it's from Jacobi's instagram. He and a few others are visiting Chelsy in Turkey. She looks beautiful to me!  :Jen:

robynrose

I thought Chelsy was back living in London . Thought these guys visted her some time ago in Turkey

yvonne

Quote from: Eri on April 19, 2014, 05:02:37 PM
Eri, my niece from London who saw her last January said that she's abt 5'7"-5'8" and a size 4-5.much prettier in person even w/o make up! Much younger looking for her age she smiles at them but not to papz!

Double post auto-merged: April 19, 2014, 08:28:00 PM

Quote from: HsHCharlene on April 19, 2014, 05:04:01 PM
From what I've read it's from Jacobi's instagram. He and a few others are visiting Chelsy in Turkey. She looks beautiful to me!  :Jen:

Hsh charlene, didn't she finish her turkey assignment last year? I believe November 2013. She was there for 8 months and completed w/ flying colors that's why she's a junior associate now at a & o now. She's now preparing for her May event  that's why she's in sa, her parents are helping too.

Double post auto-merged: April 19, 2014, 08:33:08 PM

Quote from: robynrose on April 19, 2014, 06:32:46 PM
I thought Chelsy was back living in London . Thought these guys visted her some time ago in Turkey

Robynrose, yes I believe that's a pic from last year when she was in Istanbul. She often has friends over visiting her! She's very friendly and nice that's why she has loads of friends!

Eri

^ Well I am going by the pictures ...  she looks so different from a couple of Years ago and not in a god way ...

Lothwen

She doesn't have a strong jaw, so depending on how she holds her head it can look like a double chin. I have the same problem.  Even when I weighed 105lbs I looked like I had a double chin in some pictures.
You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

HsHCharlene

Thanks Yvonne, please keep us updated on any Chelsy news.   :flower:

good221

I don't get your issues with chelsy offensive content removedAnyway Chelsy does not have holly double chin I have seen  chelsy a lot of times in London Either work or charity events she look the same and not fat or ugly or double chin always nice and bubbly. I don't like to see her with two face Jacobi he look obsess or infatuate with chelsy that he always follow her everywhere Turkey, South Africa, Italy, Spain, ECT. No wonder he keep  pushing his sister to harry anything to keep Chelsy off the bay so he can keep follow her which is coming off wired and twisted. Those photo was last years form Jacobi Millions photo of chelsy in his Facebook  and I still don't get it why Jacobi keep playing this twisted games.
P.s  I  Will look for news photo of chelsy to keep those that cares about her updated. :orchid:

robynrose

It is just the way sometimes her pic looks depending the angle Harry sometime looks like a double chin and the next photo. Thanks for the updates

myidea

Quote from: good221 on April 20, 2014, 12:10:39 AM
I don't get your issues with chelsy offensive content removedAnyway Chelsy does not have holly double chin I have seen  chelsy a lot of times in London Either work or charity events she look the same and not fat or ugly or double chin always nice and bubbly. I don't like to see her with two face Jacobi he look obsess or infatuate with chelsy that he always follow her everywhere Turkey, South Africa, Italy, Spain, ECT. No wonder he keep  pushing his sister to harry anything to keep Chelsy off the bay so he can keep follow her which is coming off wired and twisted. Those photo was last years form Jacobi Millions photo of chelsy in his Facebook  and I still don't get it why Jacobi keep playing this twisted games.
P.s  I  Will look for news photo of chelsy to keep those that cares about her updated. :orchid:
they are with a lot of friends in Turkey? maybe she come back in turkey for her "hipothetical turkish boyfriend" and her friends came too!

shw was in london we have the pics!

i don't think she is a fat girl, she always shown her beautiful healthy body! she isn't depression and anorexic like other girls!

Defamation
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.
Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.

Eri

Or maybe they are friends and no one follows anyone ...

yvonne

I agree w/ you I now believe Jacobi is obsessed w/ Chelsy. For a long time now wherever Chelsy goes, on holiday or back home in sa, he's always there! Irene chels close friend is his girlfriend right ? But on every pictures lately he shows more attention to Chelsy all the time. Chelsy is a good friend. She has lots of friends girls and boys and she's well loved. Well maybe or hopefully he's just being friend w/ chels because of Irene .

Eri

Why posting pictures of your friend is being "obsessed" with her?

good221

Quote from: Eri on April 21, 2014, 10:48:29 AM
Why posting pictures of your friend is being "obsessed" with her?
Jacobi have more photo of chelsy on his facebook than we have here including the one of her in bathing suit resting under the sun that is out of line even for a friends, he had follow her to spain on vacation, Italy when she went for work two years ago I think as part of two year trial before now become a junior associate for foreign market lawyer and  turkey for work again, south African to see her parents, Botswana Jacobi were there photo of the zoo trip with chelsy on his Facebook page, Kenya Etc . Why so much tag alone and you wonder why Irene dump him. :orchid:

HsHCharlene

I have noticed that too. When she goes away for work he is at the going away party; when she's in another country he is there to visit multiple times; he is always posting pictures of her on his FB and Instagram. Obsessed could be a good word to describe it.

myidea

i hope chelsy be careful, she is so SMART but these people are really strange! anyway she is/was in Turkey with Jacobi and Irene!

any news about her "hypothetical turkish bf"????

Defamation

Eri

^ You can't have news on someone that doesn't exist ... anyways ...it seems third wheel has lost Cressida wonder what Chelsy's next move will be ... she has always been too secure about her place in Harry's heart Cressida must have given her quite a scare (to the point she lefty Town) it will be interesting to see this develop ...

myidea

Quote from: Eri on April 22, 2014, 03:24:23 PM
^ You can't have news on someone that doesn't exist ... anyways ...it seems third wheel has lost Cressida wonder what Chelsy's next move will be ... she has always been too secure about her place in Harry's heart Cressida must have given her quite a scare (to the point she lefty Town) it will be interesting to see this develop ...
she left London now only for holiday, and in November for her job! anyway in my opinion is your girl lives with Chelsy's ghost in her relantionship.

Why you try always put down Chelsy?

NO WORRY Chelsy's exist! In her work, in her friends, in her life! she has a life, she isn't in waiting like other girls, one in past and one now!

[mod]post has been edited to remove offensive content. Please do not make personal attacks on any of our members [/mod]

[mod]The post has been edited again. We do not make personal attacks and insults towards other members. To borrow a quote from another forum, "Dish on the Royals (and their friends) and not on each other"[/mod]
Defamation