Sarah Ferguson attends wedding

Started by Sandor, July 13, 2014, 03:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandor

Cressida Bonas wears stunning pink dress at family wedding | Mail Online

Fergie looks very weathered, imo.  Her figure is fine after her recent weight loss, but her face...!

(Probably from too much sun in her younger days...some women will insist on doing it and then they look like hags in their fifties.)   :no:

DaFluffs

She dressed better than most of the other guests/wedding attendants.

That is the most awful dress code ever for a wedding - ugh!  Wayyyyyyy to hippy for my taste.

But all of the guests at this wedding look better than some of the weddings I've been too this year.  In other weddings I've seen women wearing short "dresses" and low cut whatevers.  Hardly appropriate wedding wear. 

I think we're lost and long gone as a society nowadays.  People have accepted certain garments for social occasions that fly in the face of common sense decency.

Limabeany

Who would have thought Fergie would be the best dressed woman anywhere... Good for her!
"You don't have to be pretty. You don't owe prettiness to anyone. Not to your boyfriend/spouse/partner, not to your co-workers, especially not to random men on the street. You don't owe it to your mother, you don't owe it to your children, you don't owe it to civilization in general. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked 'female'." Diana Vreeland.

Lady Adams

^^ Fergie did look fab.

What was up with the groom's maroon colored tux? Reminded me of this movie:
Angus (1995) - IMDb
"To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing." --Elbert Hubbard, American writer

TLLK

Quote from: Limabeany on July 13, 2014, 04:07:48 PM
Who would have thought Fergie would be the best dressed woman anywhere... Good for her!
:thumbsup: I agree and she looks perfect for the occasion

Sandor

I don't really care for cream and white together;  the eye always notes the discrepancy.
So I think it would look better if she'd worn a white jacket instead.

But her face looks live a wrinkled prune!  Definitely not aging well.