Sarah Ferguson reveals ?the one thing she has done well?

Started by Kritter, December 28, 2017, 10:32:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kritter

Sarah Ferguson, Prince Andrew?s ex wife, on Eugenie and Beatrice - what she did right | Life | Life & Style | Express.co.uk

QuoteSarah Ferguson, 58, has spoken out about her mothering skills in an interview.

The Duchess of York is a mother to Princess Beatrice, 29, and Princess Eugenie, 27, with Prince Andrew, a son of the Queen.

Sarah Ferguson married Prince Andrew in 1986, however, they divorced in 1996 after officially separating in 1992.

The couple famously still share a close relationship, and Sarah told the Telegraph in August 2013 in reference to Andrew: ?He?s still my handsome prince, he?ll always be my handsome prince.?

The former-royal has now revealed further insight into the close knit ties in her family.

Curryong

I see Sarah is still banging on about the only thing that might make her slightly worth interviewing, her link to the BRF, a link that will grow more tenuous as the years go on. I've never seen anyone milk an ex marital connection so assiduously as Fergie, maybe Priscilla Presley, but that would be it.