She would be THRILLED with her boys

Started by FanDianaFancy, November 28, 2017, 01:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FanDianaFancy

SHE  :brightside: would be thrilled with her  boys  professional lives  of BRF duties and  their personal  life choices in  wives .

I  could see her being a  good mother-in-law to these women too.  Friendly, but not intrusive.

Duch_Luver_4ever

I wholeheartedly agree  :partaay: both happy and sad at the same time, glad things are working out for the boys but sad she didnt get to see it, and that a lot of the "lessons" learned on how the current generation of royal fiancees/wives were learned the hard way with how Diana was treated.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

TLLK

^^^Yes Diana and Sarah made it clear that they didn't believe that they were adequately prepared for their new roles and IMO the BRF has taken the right steps in easing the new members into the family.

amabel

its going to be  a steep learning curve for Meghan, as she has olnly just moved to the UK

TLLK

^^^Yes she is going to have to learn a new way of life that will be different from what she's experienced in North America, but I believe that she's intelligent and  will have good support from Harry and his family.

amabel

From what I saw of the interview, they haven't really known each other that long, only a year and a half and they lived on different continents.  She seems OK - he seems very devoted, in fact not like the old jolly Harry...

LouisFerdinand

If Princess Diana had to give an interview, would she reply that she is speechless with happiness?

amabel

For goodness sakethe poor woman has been dead for 20 years.  I'm sure she'd be happy for Harry, I cant understand wanting to speculate on what she would say....

Kritter

I think she would say that Harry made a bold choice on his bride because she doesn't act like a store mannequin.

sandy

I think she'd be happy to see both her sons happily married. I think she'd look forward to more grandchildren from Harry and his wife.

Duch_Luver_4ever

Quote from: amabel on November 29, 2017, 03:00:42 PM
For goodness sakethe poor woman has been dead for 20 years.  I'm sure she'd be happy for Harry, I cant understand wanting to speculate on what she would say....

Its a way for people to remember her, and reflect on her being happy and joyful, which was sadly in short supply a lot of the time. For the next 30-40 years or whatever would have been her natural, non accidental event lifespan, people are going to speculate on what she would have said, did or thought of events during that time that involve her family and friends.
"No other member of the Royal Family mattered that year, or I think for the next 17 years, it was just her." Arthur Edwards, The Sun Photographer, talking about Diana's impact.

TLLK

Quote from: sandy on November 29, 2017, 09:30:29 PM
I think she'd be happy to see both her sons happily married. I think she'd look forward to more grandchildren from Harry and his wife.
A lovely sentiment @sandy. :)