Is Cressida Bonas trying to publicly pressure Prince Harry into a proposal?

Started by Limabeany, April 13, 2014, 04:45:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eri

Quote from: cinrit on April 18, 2014, 10:29:55 AM
^^ And Harry, too. :wink:

Cindy
Harry or Kate getting naked is NOT the point (we all get naked LOL) what I was trying to say is that given that we have pictures of Kate COMPLETELY NAKED her fans should be the last to throw stones because God knows she isn't perfect ... so her fan posting pictures of Cressida FULLY CLOTHED doesn't make sense ...

cinrit

Eri, no one had mentioned Kate, and given that we're not supposed to compare Harry to the Cambridges, it's hardly fair to compare Kate to Cressida, someone totally unrelated to her.  If you don't like what someone said about Cressida, just address what they said, and I'll bet you'll be better understood.  But if you're going to criticize someone like you did Kate, don't be surprised at the response you get. :hug:

Cindy
Always be yourself.  Unless you can be a unicorn.  Then always be a unicorn.

Lothwen

You may think you're cool, but do you have a smiley named after you?
Harryite 12-005

Okay, fine.  Macrobug is now as cool as I am

Princessinwaiting

She didn't have a problem with my post she had a problem with the fact that I was a "kate fan"  and my opinion was invalid because I was a "kate fan" srsly ? Lol  :windsor1: If there is a rule that says I cannot post because of who I support then please do tell .

Orchid

"Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things."
-Winston Churchil

TheRealDuchessOfSussex

I think Cressie should dump Harry via Instagram or Tumblr with a picture of a broken heart she found in the pictures there  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :windsor1: :windsor1:

Then Harry should move to Canada and date me  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :windsor1: :windsor1: :windsor1:
I think I'm the only one here that has written a letter to the Queen and got a letter back from the Lady in Waiting..... :P :happy15: :wed: