Happy Birthday Mia!

Started by snokitty, January 17, 2015, 12:23:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snokitty

Happy Birthday Mia! As Zara Phillips' daughter turns one, FEMAIL looks back at a busy year for the youngest member of the royal family  | Daily Mail
Devoted parents Zara Phillips MBE and Mike Tindall are pulling out all the stops for their daughter's first birthday.

Mia Grace Tindall, the youngest member of the royal family who is 16th in line to the throne, turns one on Saturday.

And her father Mike, 36, who is currently in training for an appearance on Channel 4 reality show The Jump, is taking a break from filming in Austria to fly home for the occasion.

:bday7:
"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

I can see humor in most things & I would rather laugh than cry.    Snokitty

HereditaryPrincess

snokitty

Mark Stewart | Zara Phillips enjoys a day out with daughter Mia...

Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes

QuoteMia Grace enjoys a day out with mum Zara Phillips a week after her first birthday. Mark Stewart | Zara Phillips enjoys a day out with daughter Mia...

Double post auto-merged: January 25, 2015, 09:48:29 PM

Zara Phillips and daughter Mia show off matching hats at horse racing - Mirror Online
"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so, too"      Voltaire

I can see humor in most things & I would rather laugh than cry.    Snokitty

TLLK

Three Shetland ponies waiting for Mia!!! Why that doesn't seem nearly enough.  :P I was expecting at least a half dozen. Glad that she gets to play with cousins Savannah, Isla and George too. Happy First Birthday Mia.