Chelsy Part of the Family

Started by abhaya, July 04, 2005, 09:41:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fjae

Quotedoes picture 3 bother anybody???
i find it odd that you kiss your father when you are a boy, my parents are very english and dad would never dream of doing that past the toddler age...

Stix Chix

it doesnt bother me.   :huh:   Charles didnt kiss or hug Harry when he dropped him off at Sandhurst and i was surprised becuz Harry seems like a touchy feely kind of guy!  he must not have wanted his dad to hug him in front of all those comanding officers!  ;)

but maybe Harry isnt kissing Charles.  maybe he's whispering "stay away from my girl!"  :P  :rolleyes:  

Harryite #0004

T125eagle

good point Stix. Maybe he is whispering to his dad. BUt yeah, Harry is 20, almost 21 and might be kissing his dad. LOL.  
Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

Jenee

i'm not much of a kisser. i'm female and i don't kiss my parents anymore. i'm more comfortable kissing friends though.
but it is a cultural thing, so i guess it doesn't bother me.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Wombat

Quoteher outit is great
I didn't see her tits out? :P  :P  :lol:

I love the pics...she looks so much nicer in them.  Charles had suction in the 1st one though :unsure:  

Harryhannoi

Yeah she looks good in the Pictures but this earrings .I don't like them much.
It all looks like a normal "hello".

chavita

Quotegood point Stix. Maybe he is whispering to his dad. BUt yeah, Harry is 20, almost 21 and might be kissing his dad. LOL.
you've got a problem with that? tell me! tell me! jk :P

but seriously..i see nothing wrong with that..it's cute and sweet that he still likes kissing his dad...he's a real man..he doesn't care about what ppl might say about this :hug:
Harryite #0009

T125eagle

good point. I just think it is..odd. LOL. I haven't kissed my dad in years!
Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

chavita

well you should, Eagle! i see nothing wrong with that, it is sweet, not odd ^_^
Harryite #0009