Chelsy Part of the Family

Started by abhaya, July 04, 2005, 09:41:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Queen

Kiss on the cheek...what,Charles likes ChelsY????Does that mean he would let H marry her?

Are there any pictures....the most important thing is that The Sun found out with non pictures..

fjae

QuoteKiss on the cheek...what,Charles likes ChelsY????Does that mean he would let H marry her?

Are there any pictures....the most important thing is that The Sun found out with non pictures..
Yes, well if I was Kate I would be pissed off, Harry doesn't have a problem pushing to have approval from parents.

Vanity6

The picture is in the paper itself. From what I've heard the thing's not much to look at.

chavita

ok..this is the end :cry: we're screwed :unsure:

oh well...i will only believe this if some1 gets pics
Harryite #0009

JFro

*gasp*  :o  I don't have a chance now!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  (J/K) But, seriously, I WANT PROOF! I heard he was doing a polo match with Chelsy there, but I didn't hear that Charles KISSED her! Oh well. Maybe they really are in love, and Charles realizes that, and is accepting her into the family because Harry loves her? Well, that's just my stupid opion. ^_^  :P  
Harryite #0025!! :P[/b]

Little Army Man...TO THE RESCUE!!

Cheese-ite#0003

riley

Wow, they are taking these relationships extremely serious. Yea, Kate and Chelsy are both the boys' first serious girlfriends, but are they really expecting them to marry? They're still young and will probably have other serious girlfriends too before settling down....so come on all now, breathe, in ........and out. better?
Cheers.
"Nobody can make you feel inferior with out your permission." ~Eleanor Roosevelt

"I wanna be so close to Heaven I see Angels..."~Sugarland

fjae

QuoteWow, they are taking these relationships extremely serious. Yea, Kate and Chelsy are both the boys' first serious girlfriends, but are they really expecting them to marry? They're still young and will probably have other serious girlfriends too before settling down....so come on all now, breathe, in ........and out. better?
Cheers.
Just Chesly's seems serious to be honest, I feel really sorry for Kate if she is William's girlfriend.

- ThE BeAtLeS -

For some reason I'm not feeling very well....I think I might regergitate my food...blah!!!  
Harry Hands Down![/size]

Harryite #0010[/size]

Wombat

I think it's great.   :D

But it doesn't mean anything other than Charles was greeting her.  The press will always make mountains out of molehills where these boys and their current girlfriends are concerned.  By kissing Chelsy it doesn't mean that he's allowing Harry to marry her.  It's a sign that Charles is warmly greeting her.  It's a polite and nice thing to do.

Don't overreact people........I think that Charles is doing the right thing and supporting Harry.  God knows.....after the stories from the past week, Harry needs a bit of loving!!!! :wub:  

chavita

QuoteBy kissing Chelsy it doesn't mean that he's allowing Harry to marry her.  It's a sign that Charles is warmly greeting her.  It's a polite and nice thing to do.

I think that Charles is doing the right thing and supporting Harry
that's what i was gonna say, it doesn't mean that Harry's gonna marry her! CHarles is just accepting her, that's all..showing Harry he really cares about his life
Harryite #0009

Wombat

QuoteHarry needs a bit of loving!!!! :wub:
It's just a shame I couldn't be the one giving him the loving :cry:  

fjae

QuoteBy kissing Chelsy it doesn't mean that he's allowing Harry to marry her.  It's a sign that Charles is warmly greeting her.  It's a polite and nice thing to do.

I think that Charles is doing the right thing and supporting Harry
that's what i was gonna say, it doesn't mean that Harry's gonna marry her! CHarles is just accepting her, that's all..showing Harry he really cares about his life
sorry to break your hearts but this is the beginning of something huge, the heir to the throne kissing his child's girlfriend in public is a HUGE statement

Wombat

What a load of rubbish!!! :angry:

I think that you are investing way too much into this fjae.  Charles was greeting her.......not putting a ring on her wedding finger.   :rolleyes:

A more aceptable way of Charles sealing this relationship would be for Chelsy to be allowed to live with Harry.  If that happened..then yah...I'd be jumping to conclusions <_<  

fjae

QuoteWhat a load of rubbish!!! :angry:

I think that you are investing way too much into this fjae.  Charles was greeting her.......not putting a ring on her wedding finger.   :rolleyes:

A more aceptable way of Charles sealing this relationship would be for Chelsy to be allowed to live with Harry.  If that happened..then yah...I'd be jumping to conclusions <_<
wait and see
andrew and fergie got married pretty quick
i see a lot of similarities

Wombat

And look how well that turned out <_<  ....Let's hope that Harry has learnt from their experiences :unsure:  

Stix Chix

aw!  thats sweet!  :hug:   i'm glad he's finialy showing some support for Harry about something.  and dont b sad girls.  Harry loves her and as Harryite #0004 thats good enough for me!   B)  

Harryite #0004

Wombat

This is already a topic.....I'll move it to the one that's already been started...but thanks for the link LW!!

JFro

Good grief!  :rolleyes:  I think it's completely rediculous! I'm like Wombs, PC isn't
walking Chels down the aisle, he's GREETING her! Plus, Harry is only twenty years old! I, personally, don't see him running away from Sanduhurst to marry Chelsy. It's just something really...random that the media wanted to put out, because Harry hasn't been out partying for awhile, and is out of the media! So they made (like someone else posted, don't remember who) a mountain out of a molehill, and are saying basically, "Welcome Pricess Chelsy!"  :puke:  :puke:  :puke:  Not being rude, but the people who think this is completely HUGE news, needs to get a life.  
Harryite #0025!! :P[/b]

Little Army Man...TO THE RESCUE!!

Cheese-ite#0003

shakinupx

i agree with Jfro!
how many people marry there first loves????? Not many! I think that this isn't as big of a deal as the news papers are making out of it.  And anyway impressing Prince charles is not the hard part... It's the Queen who really matters.

Little Queen

Yes,it's the Queen who would decide,but still i'm worried about H,this is getting serious.I'm happy when h is happy but still....
Chels is not for the Royal familly,she's too wild for them.
It doesn't mean he's gonna marry her but things are getting serious...
Not many persons marry their first love,so there's still some hope for us

Harryhannoi

It was only a greeting.All people there make it.Like we shake hands to say hello.It doesen't mean that they will marry.      The Sun. :rolleyes:  

- ThE BeAtLeS -

....for some reason everyone thinks it's a big deal that Charles kissed Chelsy...I wonder how many other people he's kissed....if he kissed my cheek does that mean that I'm approved to move in on Harry?!?!?  :huh:

It's so stupid he's just trying to be nice....he might not like her but did it for Harrys sake?!?!  
Harry Hands Down![/size]

Harryite #0010[/size]

fjae

Quote....for some reason everyone thinks it's a big deal that Charles kissed Chelsy...I wonder how many other people he's kissed....if he kissed my cheek does that mean that I'm approved to move in on Harry?!?!?  :huh:

It's so stupid he's just trying to be nice....he might not like her but did it for Harrys sake?!?!
It is a huge deal