New Photos Of Harry

Started by abhaya, June 01, 2005, 08:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chavita

:drool: is getting hot in here or wat? :P  
Harryite #0009

mandy84

I think he looks tired but, hot.  I think he is doing a great job.  I envy him.  I wish I could be in the military.  I'm too much of a chicken.  I mean, how could you not be proud of him?   He's working his butt off every day.  He's proving himself more and more as the days go on.  So I say YOU ROCK HARRY!!  :wavey:  :hug:   :hiya:  :notworthy:  :partytime:  

Harryhannoi

He looks definitely HOT ! :drool: And I am proud of him too. He has tackeled one Month now.That's very awesome. :yay:  

chavita

yea and he's behaving well! :yay: except 4 da hands in the pockets...but dat wasnt a big deal :P  
Harryite #0009

IsaDi

:wub: Harry is the sexiest and hottie soldier I've ever seen!!!!  :flirt:  :woo:  :drool: please Harry I want you are my bodyguard!!!! :wub:  

Wombat

:cry: No new pics of the abs though :cry:

chavita

i know wombs. im sorry :cry:  :hug:

but at least we got new pics of him ;)  
Harryite #0009

shakinupx

Quote:cry: No new pics of the abs though :cry:
I know! :cry:

I mean don't get me wrong I do like a man in uniform but Harrys uniform should involve him not wearing a shirt.  :flirt:  

Wombat

I agree...now how can we change Army policy?  Who's going to help me in my "No shirts for Harry" campaign?   Stix will be my creativity and media advisor.... :D  

shakinupx

Oh you Know that I'm in! :D  

Wombat

Post it in your sig then ... "No Shirts For Harry"[/b] [/size]..man..we could world wide with this!!!!! :yay:

chavita

you got my support wombat! :yay:  
Harryite #0009

T125eagle

where would all of his shiney medals go? On his arse?  LOL.
Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

Harryhannoi

QuotePost it in your sig then ... "No Shirts For Harry" [/size]..man..we could world wide with this!!!!! :yay:
Very good Idea :yay:  :lol:  You got my Support.

beeswax

QuotePost it in your sig then ... "No Shirts For Harry" [/size]..man..we could world wide with this!!!!! :yay:

Ok, but that's the way you're gonna play it, then I'm going to start my own personal campaign: ;)   :D

Willites gather!! We must overcome the Harryites! Please put this slogan in your signature: "No Trousers for Wills"
Veni! Vidi! Vici!

chavita

oh let's see who the winner will be!

lol im beginning to talk like Yoda :puke:  
Harryite #0009

shakinupx

QuoteOk, but that's the way you're gonna play it, then I'm going to start my own personal campaign: ;)   :D

Willites gather!! We must overcome the Harryites! Please put this slogan in your signature: "No Trousers for Wills"
Veni! Vidi! Vici!
ok try stop us!!!!!!
But let me tell you something we have a hell of a better chance seeing harry without a shirt then seeing wills without pants.

beeswax

VoilĂ ! No trousers :D

:o Oh, there he goes again!!

:o And now he's also taking off his
shirt!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  

Stix Chix

Quote:o Oh, there he goes again!!
:blink:  :ph34r: agggh!!!!!  mommmy!!!!!

Harryite #0004

Stix Chix

Quotewhere would all of his shiney medals go? On his arse?  LOL.
lol!  anywhere that doesnt cover the abs.  ;)  

Harryite #0004

iloveshakinupx

why do people have to wear clothes in the first place? we should all live like free spirits and run naturally nake in the public! i hope that harry finds his inner spirit! lets go harry, you and me! lets overcome the odds and be free! lets go everybody! free yourselfs :D  

chavita

lol that's a bit crazy in this world dont you think? that was back then when God first created A & E..we live in a different world now :P
i agree though...i hope Harry finds his inner spirit and go around naked! :drool:
:o im becoming Beats! kidding! love ya beats! :D  
Harryite #0009

Harryhannoi

Here in Germany it's today the "Naked bicycling Day" :lol: All People who want can cycle naked.I haven't seen anybody but I hope I will see somebody.I am looking out of the Window the whole Time but nobody comes. :( Harry must come here and do this.Please Harry :hiya: We can cycle together!

LovingWindsor

ahh he's in camo i can't see him! lol j/k.
 covering up abs to prevent jealousy.. hm.. i think they should have a competition.. alright boys off with the uniforms!!  

vimto

Quoteahh he's in camo i can't see him! lol j/k.
 covering up abs to prevent jealousy.. hm.. i think they should have a competition.. alright boys off with the uniforms!!
Something like a wet t-shirt competition would be good.  :P  
And we all went to heaven in a little row boat.

Harryite no. 0014!

"No Shirts For Harry" [url=http://www.jaymaster.net/assets/images/pri