Previous topic - Next topic

beeswax

Here's the article: Harry: This is no joke

Daily Mail: Prince on patrol

Daily Record: Harry: yomp is no romp

Stix Chix

Harryite #0004

Stix Chix

QuoteHis trigger finger was wrapped in plaster after sessions on the firing range at Sandhurst last week left it bruised and bleeding.

awww!! :cry:   i'm first in line for kissing it better!  ;)  :angel:  

Harryite #0004

chavita

this is when the real action begins :ph34r:

let me take care of that poor beautiful finger :hug:
you can make it Harry! may the abs force be with you :P

btw stix.. i like ur sig :D funny
Harryite #0009

Stix Chix

Quotebtw stix.. i like ur sig :D funny
i like urs! :wub:   i kno we're all busy worshiping his abs but i think we might have to spare some bows for his thighs!  :notworthy:  

Harryite #0004

chavita

lol im with you!

:notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:

sexy thighs :drool:  
Harryite #0009

Stix Chix

if KFC offered thighs like that they'd b sold out b4 lunch time.  :lol:  :notworthy:  

Harryite #0004

chavita

yea i would buy and eat them all! :drool:  
Harryite #0009

Jenee

wow, i can't believe he's been in for a month already! So the end of the initial 5 weeks of no outside contact is almost up... I wonder if we'll be hearing more news after next week?
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

shakinupx

those are some sexy pics!
Now tell me why do they have to have uniforms that cover his abs??? :drool:  

Stix Chix

Quotewow, i can't believe he's been in for a month already! So the end of the initial 5 weeks of no outside contact is almost up... I wonder if we'll be hearing more news after next week?
it went by fast for me!  i wonder if it went by fast for him?  it probably did.  ;)

we'll probably hear about what he and Chelsy did.  or might have done.  or didnt do!  :devil:  

Harryite #0004

Stix Chix

QuoteNow tell me why do they have to have uniforms that cover his abs??? :drool:
so the others dont get jealous.  but they probably all have hellacious abs too!   B)  it's for the abs own protection i guess.

Harryite #0004

Little Queen

Quoteyea i would buy and eat them all! :drool:
Live some for me!!!!!!

:notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy: to the abs

Little Queen

QuoteNow tell me why do they have to have uniforms that cover his abs??? :drool:
so the others dont get jealous.  but they probably all have hellacious abs too!   B)  it's for the abs own protection i guess.
But Harry's got the best ones :drool:  

Iris

Terrible pictures. I know I can't expect anything else from a ''soldier'', but somehow it does shock me, I couldn't help lokking away in disgust.....terrible pictures.

I'd much rather see him with a beer or even a sigaret in his hand, but such a gun and uniform.....

I'd rather see him snapped in his spare time than like this. any kind of pic is better than these..... :blink:  

Stix Chix

QuoteI'd much rather see him with a beer or even a sigaret in his hand, but such a gun and uniform.....
just not all 4 at the same time!   :happytears:  

Harryite #0004

Windsor

Thanks for the pictures Abhaya and Beeswax, I can finally say - I am proud of Prince Harry :)  

chavita

QuoteTerrible pictures. I know I can't expect anything else from a ''soldier'', but somehow it does shock me, I couldn't help lokking away in disgust.....terrible pictures.

I'd much rather see him with a beer or even a sigaret in his hand, but such a gun and uniform.....

I'd rather see him snapped in his spare time than like this. any kind of pic is better than these..... :blink:
aww dont be so hard on him..he does look good

im proud of him too
Harryite #0009

Jenee

so'm I.
QuoteI know I can't expect anything else from a ''soldier''
You have to remember that peace and freedom don't always come easy!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Gems

QuoteThanks for the pictures Abhaya and Beeswax, I can finally say - I am proud of Prince Harry :)

:rant:  :yay: I'm proud of you for saying that! :discocool:  :mrcool:  :partytime:  :yay:  :yay:

Ok, i over reacted but this is my first post for a while (by my standards anyway) and i couldn't stay quiet any longer
!  

Windsor

Quote:rant:  :yay: I'm proud of you for saying that! :discocool:  :mrcool:  :partytime:  :yay:  :yay:

Thank you ^_^

Welcome back Gem Gems
:hug:  

T125eagle

he does look rather smart in his uniform doesn't he?
Philipite #001 Duke of Windsor ite #001;Harryite # 0028

chavita

lol he looks exhausted and thirsty :drool: and red lol he looks HOT
Harryite #0009

NINA

Quotelol he looks exhausted and thirsty :drool: and red lol he looks HOT
:notworthy: YEAH

HOT,HOT,HOT,HOT :flirt:  :happytears:  
Never give up on the things that make you smile !!