Prince Harry and Meghan Markle in Cardiff

Started by Kritter, January 17, 2018, 04:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannable

I don't think they filled the allowed spaces, as I said Routers aerial video says it all. For a recently engaged couple the crowds weren't impressive.

You are comparing a seasoned Royal this week in a London street, school address building event that had no publicity (Twitter KP announcement of text of court circular) to a recently engaged couple that had publicity (everywhere). Let's get some perspective.

Kritter

Yes let us get some perspective here Kate's engagement was announced ahead of time but people are just not interested in her. That is why they have to bus in all the schoolchildren they can & hand out flags to them. That is W&K's fault because they don't want anyone to know anything about them so they try to hide everything including royal activities as much as possible.

They want to be a normal family but refuse to give up the perks. Right now they are being forced to work because they plan on stopping after the baby is born or they are planning a holiday.

The crowds were as large as the Castle would allow & saying it isn't so over & over will not change that fact.

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry visited Cardiff Castle | Newmyroyals & Hollywood Fashion

wannable

So they bussed in children to Cardiff Castle also...its a standard practice. And insisting in comparing the publicity everywhere of the new engaged couple versus the very few mentions of Kate's event, I would then say the massive publications of H&M is a fail.

The Routers aerial video says it all, despite all the cropped videos and storylines you want to show.  :shrug:

Kritter

Those weren't bus loads of kids at the Castle. One reason was there was that limited space for people.

Double post auto-merged: January 19, 2018, 02:26:48 PM

Cele|bitchy | Meghan Markle received gifts of spoons & aprons, and says Harry is ?a feminist too?

QuoteHere are some additional photos from Meghan Markle and Prince Harry?s trip to Cardiff (in Wales) on Thursday. They visited Cardiff Castle and enjoyed themselves immensely, or at least that?s how it seemed. Something I enjoy is that the British tabloids and establishment royal-watchers keep downplaying the idea that Meghan could be an enormously popular figure for the royal family. At every event Meghan has done, people have been going absolutely crazy for her. Even more than that, Meghan seems to thrive in those kinds of environments, where she gets to meet regular people and make chit-chat. She has, as they say, the common touch.

I?m trying to include some photos of Meghan without the Stella McCartney coat ? she wore a cute plaid blouse/jacket thing when they were inside the castle. Apparently, the plaid/tartan is ?the Prince of Wales plaid.? It?s from Theory. It was on sale for $195, and I?m sure it?s already sold out.

Interestingly enough, Meghan spoke to a young woman who complimented Meghan for her outspoken feminist statements in the past. Meghan?s reaction? She said Harry is ?a feminist too.? Here?s the exchange:

wannable

The same kind of busload of kids at a royal event...

They didn't fill out the limited space...

Kritter

Kids are normally bused in for royal events as part of the indoctrination process but not for the Cardiff event or else there would have been little flags waving everywhere & they wouldn't have been standing with their parents.

wannable

It only means you have not seen the videos or pictures of the bussed kids at the grounds of the Cardiff Castle.

Kritter

I get it you wish they weren't a hit with the people & that they would fail. Bummer because the people that do show up & speak with them say otherwise.

wannable

I haven't said that, It only means you wish to not acknowledge what I've posted; like her style, am happy about the warm welcome...  :hi:

Kritter

Because as I said the Castle limited the amount of people allowed on the grounds.  This is getting ridiculous so I am through.

Double post auto-merged: January 19, 2018, 04:16:48 PM

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Charm Students in Wales | PEOPLE.com

QuoteAs the engaged couple chatted to a group of young students during their visit to Cardiff, Wales, on Thursday, the kids excitedly hugged the soon-to-be royal bride and were quick to ask questions.

?One boy in the dance group asked them if they were married yet,? Hannah Winmill, development officer with the UsGirls organization, tells PEOPLE.

?And Harry said, ?No, no we?re not married yet.? And then he joked, ?Back off!? ?