Author Topic: Julia Samuel says that Diana would have loved Meghan  (Read 108 times)

Online TLLK

• Questionable morals
  • Forum Royalty
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Gal power!!!!!!
Julia Samuel says that Diana would have loved Meghan
« on: January 17, 2018, 12:36:57 AM »
(Julia Samuel is a British psychotherapist and a pediatric counselor. She was a close friend of the late PoW and is one of Prince George's Godmothers. She is also the founder of Child Bereavement which is one of William's patronages.)  :)

Princess Diana?s Friend Julia Samuel Says Diana Would ?Love? Meghan Markle | Megyn Kelly TODAY - YouTube

Offline Kritter

• Aristocrat
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: Julia Samuel says that Diana would have loved Meghan
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2018, 03:12:04 AM »
How could anyone know how Diana would feel about anything that has happened since her death?   :wacko: 

I think Diana most likely would have approved of what Meghan has done with her life but they say Diana would have loved Kate & she did nothing with her life. I think Diana would have accepted her Sons decisions but that is a different thing than Loving them.

I think love or dislike would come after years of marriage & her knowledge of them behind closed doors.

Offline FanDianaFancy

• Aristocrat
  • Activity:
    4%
Re: Julia Samuel says that Diana would have loved Meghan
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2018, 07:57:11 AM »
I think 🤔 PDiana would have  loved after being  supportive and happy for her sons with their choices of wives.

The following users thanked this post: TLLK

Royal Insight Forum is not responsible for the content of external sites