Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Wedding St George's Chapel Windsor 19/5/18 - Part 1

Started by TLLK, October 19, 2017, 06:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sara8150

Quote from: Curryong on January 20, 2018, 08:56:24 PM
^I've also heard the rumour on the internet that Meghan has been offered a Spencer tiara for the wedding. It's been going around for several weeks now, just a Twitter rumour, and a blind item. I don't know what to think of it. Common sense would say 'not very likely.' However, stranger things have happened.

What holds me back from fully believing this is the fact that Charles Spencer holds both of the family tiaras and so far they have been used for Spencer brides only. I'm quite doubtful that the noble Earl (lol) has such a strong relationship with his nephew Harry that he would offer to lend him either of the diadems for his bride. However, maybe William and Harry have become much closer to their maternal family members since the twentieth anniversary of their mother's death. And we do have testimony from Meghan that she has met Diana's sisters. I just pray it's not going to be the one worn in 1981 by Diana. Suppose we'll just have to wait and see.

I don?t think Meghan will loans spencer tiara for wedding on may 19 we have wait and see finger cross

Spencer tiara very important generation not since Diana,sisters,Diana?s grandmother and her former sister in law Victoria but Diana wore spencer tiara for her 1981 wedding,banquet,events till divorce in 1996 Diana return to family tiara..

Kritter

Harry tells pals to watch wedding at Kensington Palace | Daily Mail Online

QuoteThey?re calling it The Big Match ? the wedding of the year on FA Cup final day. And now it?s getting the big-screen treatment.

When Prince Harry marries Meghan Markle on May 19 at St George?s Chapel, Windsor Castle, dozens of charitable donors and supporters ? many from the US ? will watch on giant TV screens at the couple?s Kensington Palace home.

Supporters of Sentebale, the charity founded by Prince Harry in 2006 to help vulnerable children in Lesotho and Botswana, have received emails alerting them to the exclusive celebration, which will feature a reception and a ?viewing party?, an American term for a big-screen gathering popular for events such as the Oscars.

Kritter

Why Meghan Markle's wedding dress will be more Pippa than Kate Middleton

QuoteShe does have a rather American-style look, with those sleek camel coats, well-cut workwear and a casual, but very well put together weekend wardrobe.

The actress is still way cooler than Kate or Pippa, in a slick, red carpet, Hollywood sort of way that Brits just can?t seem to do.
But her wedding dress is likely to be more Pippa than Kate.

If I was styling Meghan I would go for something sleek and modern.

No vintage silhouette like Kate or lashings of Pippa lace, although I do think that she will take a simpler silhouette like Pippa.
Smooth, sharp, sculptured and ever-so-simple would look amazing.

Double post auto-merged: January 21, 2018, 01:52:55 PM

Windsor homeowners renting ?15,000 rooms for royal wedding | Daily Mail Online

QuoteHomeowners and businesses are making the most of having a Royal Wedding on their doorstep by renting out rooms for exorbitant fees.

Residents of Windsor, Berkshire, will make thousands of pounds from press and tourists hoping to catch a glimpse of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle on their big day.

The royal couple will marry in St George's Chapel at Windsor Castle, just a stone's throw away from a busy high street full of pubs and small hotels, on May 19.

Izabella

Vera Wang? Is this like the almond milk story?  :lol:

Quoteshe refused to invite one of William?s ex-girlfriends in particular (Isabella Calthorpe, who is actually Cressida?s sister

Awkward inviting an ex to a wedding though that didn't stop Chuckles.  :orchid:

Kritter

Will THIS be Harry's flower girl? | Daily Mail Online

QuoteFollowing their starring roles at Pippa Middleton's wedding, Prince George and Princess Charlotte are expected to act as flower girl and pageboy at their uncle Prince Harry's wedding to Meghan Markle in May.

However, it seems that they will not be alone with Meghan expected to enlist a second flower girl.

According to Hello! the bride-to-be is tipped to ask the daughter of her best friend Jessica Mulroney to follow her down the aisle.

Four-year-old Ivy is Jessica's youngest child and can often be seen posing for photos on her mother's Instagram account.

Kritter

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry latest news as hen do details revealed | Royal | News | Express.co.uk

QuoteDuring a trip to Cardiff last week, Ms Markle told a well-wisher she would "love" to have her hen do in the Welsh capital.

Royal superfan Anne Daley seized the opportunity to invite the bride-to-be for a tour of the local nightlife.

She said: "I asked her if she would like to come on a hen night around the nightspots of Cardiff, and she said she'd love to.

"It was overwhelming. She was so beautiful and kind."

I wonder if Harry forced the woman to say that.   :teehee:

LouisFerdinand

sara8150

Windsor Conservatives resign in royal wedding 'begging' row
Windsor Conservatives resign in royal wedding 'begging' row - BBC News

Double post auto-merged: January 23, 2018, 05:41:58 PM

Conservative councillors quit over Royal wedding homeless row
Conservative councillors quit over Royal wedding homeless row

SophieChloe

[gmod]This thread is now locked. Part 2 can be found here : Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Wedding St George's Chapel Windsor 19/5/18 - Part 2[/gmod]

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me