Get Off The Harry's Freckled Back.

Started by abhaya, May 09, 2005, 10:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kells08

well that was kinda nice i guess :unsure:  
For every star awaits a moon, for every moon awaits a dream ~ .... and they said she wasn't a dreamer!
Kelly D.  aka Kells08

Id rather be a failure at something I love, than a success at something I hate - George Burns (RIP)

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

butterfly49

Stix Chix

:brainwashed: r we ever going to get to read nice comments about him? this is so annoying.    

Harryite #0004

Wombat

Harry has a freckled back? :o  :drool: That's ok..I like join the dots :wub:

This was a kind story to Harry...not the soppy stuff that we always hear about Wills..more of a "right, lets just say what we have to say and get over it" type of article....

Quoteif he cracks up and runs naked across the parade ground brandishing a rubber chicken, then we have every right to tear him to bits.
Look..if Harry does this can someone let me know first.....I'll bring my deck chair and binoculars....oh and my camera too! :drool: ...If he does it then I'll "tear him to bits" with my teeth :D

Stix Chix

but i could use some soppy stuff about him.  ^_^  

Harryite #0004

chavita

Quoteif he cracks up and runs naked across the parade ground brandishing a rubber chicken,
:rolleyes: ummmm :drool:  :rolleyes: nice.....

i liked this article.. it wasn't that bad....

Harry has a freckled back? u know..i've always wondered why doesn't Harry has a lot of freckles on his face...almost all red-heads do :huh:

anyways, sexyyyyy :drool:  :hug:  :wub:  
Harryite #0009

abhaya

do you think the girls in the army will lets us near him. what if they turn out to be totally crazy about him and tear us into bits

Harryhannoi

Quotedo you think the girls in the army will lets us near him. what if they turn out to be totally crazy about him and tear us into bits
When we all go together we can make it.  :devil: There are only 32 girls and I hope they are not all crazy about Harry because it was my Idea to go to Sandhurst to be with him  ;) But I think I am not so qualified for it :(  

sara1981

articles looks nice! but i like read mirror newspaper and sun newspaper about Royals.

Sara Boyce

nienkiB

:happytears:  :happytears:  :lol:  :lol:

I was laughing so hard by the end of this article!!! :D  

Willite #0038

mandy84

[QUOTE
if he cracks up and runs naked across the parade ground brandishing a rubber chicken, then we have every right to tear him to bits. [/QUOTE]
Look..if Harry does this can someone let me know first.....I'll bring my deck chair and binoculars....oh and my camera too!  ...If he does it then I'll "tear him to bits" with my teeth

wombat, you are hilarious!!! I couldn't stop laughing when I read that!! :happytears:  :wavey:  

chavita

Quotearticles looks nice! but i like read mirror newspaper and sun newspaper about Royals.

Sara Boyce
but those papers only talk trash about royals :huh:  
Harryite #0009

Wombat

QuoteWhen we all go together we can make it.  :devil: There are only 32 girls and I hope they are not all crazy about Harry because it was my Idea to go to Sandhurst to be with him  ;) But I think I am not so qualified for it :(
Make that 33..I rescued my Sandhurst application out of the rubbish bin ( :P )....I like army guys..On my way to work and uni I have to travel past the army base here....and believe me..I have nothing against army guys...yummo :drool: ..but I'd be happy for them to have something against me.... :devil:

that was bad wasn't it? :blush:..sorry  :cry:  

Stix Chix

yes it was!  but it was funny.  :P  

Harryite #0004

Wombat

Thank you :notworthy:  thank you :notworthy: ..I'm here most days.....catch me again 2morrow...same time same place!!! :P  :lol:  

chavita

QuoteWhen we all go together we can make it.  :devil: There are only 32 girls and I hope they are not all crazy about Harry because it was my Idea to go to Sandhurst to be with him  ;) But I think I am not so qualified for it :(
Make that 33..I rescued my Sandhurst application out of the rubbish bin ( :P )....I like army guys..On my way to work and uni I have to travel past the army base here....and believe me..I have nothing against army guys...yummo :drool: ..but I'd be happy for them to have something against me.... :devil:

that was bad wasn't it? :blush:..sorry  :cry:
:o i like reading your posts :D  
Harryite #0009

chavita

i just read in the paper that some girls are quiet, but others even have sex with the male cadetes even though it is not allowed :blink:  
Harryite #0009

Wombat

Quotei just read in the paper that some girls are quiet, but others even have sex with the male cadetes even though it is not allowed :blink:
:o ----->  :P  :rolleyes: That's just normal human behaviour...So what if they sh*g each other...Its their life...as long as it doesn't affect their duties and studies at Sandhurst ^_^  

chavita

but i dont want them to touch him :cry: i have enough with that orange chelsy touching his abs everytime she can :angry:  
Harryite #0009