HARRY'S LONG DISTANCE DATE WITH CHELSY

Started by abhaya, April 12, 2005, 12:06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abhaya

i'am so happy for them. ireally believe they are truly in love and hope they have all the love in the world for each other.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article...ce=Daily%20Mail

vimto

Aww, that's sweet...That's as far as I can go, taking into account my jealousy of Chelsy  :P  
And we all went to heaven in a little row boat.

Harryite no. 0014!

"No Shirts For Harry" [url=http://www.jaymaster.net/assets/images/pri

Vicky

I don't think they're truely in love...
It's 'just' a normal crush/fling...With the distance being a factor of stronger "needs"...

Sorry if it sounds weird, I just can't explain it properly... :unsure:  
"People come into your life and people leave it. I have quite a sort of philosophical view on it. Certain things happen for a reason. You just have to trust that life has a road mapped out for you. "
[span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\']Orlando Bloom

Jenee

i get what you mean vicky... absence makes the heart grow fonder. Only time will tell... man, I'm full of cliches today, aren't I?
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

violet

Quotei get what you mean vicky... absence makes the heart grow fonder. Only time will tell... man, I'm full of cliches today, aren't I?
:o i have a long distance relationship and  im starting to think what your saying :o  from my experience i guess your right in some point

Jenee

yeah, i was in a long distance relationship for over 2 years... the distance makes being with that person seem much more urgent. it's hard to get through it objectively.  

violet

Quoteyeah, i was in a long distance relationship for over 2 years... the distance makes being with that person seem much more urgent. it's hard to get through it objectively.
Its difficult sometimes especially when the person has trust issues its gonna be really tough  

Rogue

QuoteI don't think they're truely in love...
joining  :P  
Harryite #0017 
"I live my life the way I want and choose..." :wub:

clairey_fairy

aw that is sweet but i dont understand the whole long distance thing, i wouldnt be able to deal with it :D  ( i dont think anyway  :blink: !!)
Gotta gotta be down because I want it all...It started out with a kiss how did it end up like this? It was only a kiss...

???(`[?*  c l a i r e  *?]?)???

vimto

QuoteI don't think they're truely in love...
joining  :P
Hoping...
And we all went to heaven in a little row boat.

Harryite no. 0014!

"No Shirts For Harry" [url=http://www.jaymaster.net/assets/images/pri

mb453

When did harry and chelsy start dating?

- ThE BeAtLeS -

:(  Damn it - I wish I was that umpa! MAN - y must I be normal?!?! :P I think it's sweet that their doing that....I must come to my senses and acknowledge this relationship although it does case me much pain :P I'm kidding - I'm happy he's happy!  
Harry Hands Down![/size]

Harryite #0010[/size]

chavita

Quote:(  Damn it - I wish I was that umpa! MAN - y must I be normal?!?! :P I think it's sweet that their doing that....I must come to my senses and acknowledge this relationship although it does case me much pain :P I'm kidding - I'm happy he's happy!
no need to write that twice...you've written the exact words i had in my mind..including the wish you have of bin chelsy..it must b so nice to be harry's gf :hug:  :drooling: and to touch those abs :wub:  :notworthy: OMG..  :waaaah: i wana b his gf!
Harryite #0009

chavita

QuoteWhen did harry and chelsy start dating?
they've been dating for more than a year or so...
Harryite #0009

Jenee

Quoteyeah, i was in a long distance relationship for over 2 years... the distance makes being with that person seem much more urgent. it's hard to get through it objectively.
Its difficult sometimes especially when the person has trust issues its gonna be really tough
oh goodness yes. but it is possible to get through it!!

clairey_fairy

Gotta gotta be down because I want it all...It started out with a kiss how did it end up like this? It was only a kiss...

???(`[?*  c l a i r e  *?]?)???

chavita

oh goodness yes. but it is possible to get through it!!
its really tough..i had that experience and i had to break up with him...it wasnt goin anywhere
Harryite #0009

riversgirl

i don't  think the relationship between harry and chelsy is serious. it's just puppy love. not to be mean but i think harry could do a lot better than chelsy.

Jenee

Please do not bump old threads

Forum Rules

Rule #4:
QuoteBe considerate of front-page space. Don?t take up too much of it by either bumping lots of old threads or creating many new ones. Where possible, condense.