Harry in Argentina

Started by - ThE BeAtLeS -, October 24, 2004, 10:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juliagulia06

i thought thanksgiving was an american holiday

Windsor

- ThE BeAtLeS -

HA :P that was just my confusion and thinking that everyone celebrated Thanksgiving - so wait do u guys celebrate Halloween?!?!? Yea - right - u do?? I really don't know I'm just asking my friends going there for Halloween - she's sooo LUCKY!  
Harry Hands Down![/size]

Harryite #0010[/size]

Stix Chix

:lol: Shanon! :lol:
I love the penguins in your signature!!!  Its so funny!  Where on earth did you find that?   :lol:  :lol:  

Harryite #0004

Windsor

Iris

QuoteHarry's been planning on going to Argentina for ages to work on a polo farm.  Since when did it become a bid to "get him out of the lime light because of drunken fiascos"?

It's just the next part of his gap year!!!   :P  journalists are so weird.
that's what crossed my mind as well! :lol:

another thing that made me laugh:
Quote"He certainly won't be seen out partying, even with the festive season on the horizon. An exclusion zone is being drawn around him."
well, you know, ''blood crawls where it can't go'', so I'll bet there's gonna be a pub in that area! HAHA, good for him! I hope he'll have a nice time.

Gems

LovingWindsor

:o  [size=8]omg this is really out of hand, i mean geez, he's twenty years old, he should be able to have a life, just because he's a prince he's not allowed to have fun, and constantly double check what he does so that it won't be considered a "hothead" oh wait, too late he already is considered one!! geez they are really blowing this out of proportion, to the point where he has to go into HIDING!!

Well, he can come into hiding at my house  :D  [ahh it was worth a try][/size]

LovingWindsor

[size=8]Better yet... *packs bags*[/size] I'M OFF TO ARGENTINA!!

Gems

Windsor

Quotewait 4 me
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Gems

Quotewait 4 me
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
seriously-i am awful at time keeping

Stix Chix

QuoteWell, he can come into hiding at my house  :D  [ahh it was worth a try][/SIZE][/font]
lol! :woo:  :woo:
I'm coming over too!  :lol:  

Harryite #0004

Gems

Stix Chix

I don't think he's left for Argentina at all!
Otherwise their press would have said something about him arriving there AND he's been sighted around England so many times with the wedding stuff.

We've been lied to!  :o

:rolleyes:  

Harryite #0004

Gems

QuoteI don't think he's left for Argentina at all!
Otherwise their press would have said something about him arriving there AND he's been sighted around England so many times with the wedding stuff.

We've been lied to!  :o

:rolleyes:
yes, i agee. if he's going to the wedding on saturday then how can he be there? time will tell lol (and i might be able to aswell).

- ThE BeAtLeS -

Well, maybe he went there for a little while and then came back?!?! Who's getting married this time, and how do ya know he's in England still is it hear say or like the journalists r writing about it?!?! Last I heard on the NEWS section of Google and TV was that Harry was in Argentina! Off to watch the season premire of "The OC" - :D I'm so excited!!!  
Harry Hands Down![/size]

Harryite #0010[/size]

Gems

QuoteWell, maybe he went there for a little while and then came back?!?! Who's getting married this time, and how do ya know he's in England still is it hear say or like the journalists r writing about it?!?! Last I heard on the NEWS section of Google and TV was that Harry was in Argentina! Off to watch the season premire of "The OC" - :D I'm so excited!!!
iv read in papers he's going to the weddin, so ill see when i get there, thoguh i dont think i will be able to see cos i might be at the other end of chester.

butterfly49

yah hes still here...he was at the wedding yesterday with Will and they were the ushers at the von Cutsen + Lady Tamara wedding

elvisette

http://www.news24.com/News24/Backpage/HotGossip/0,,2-1343-1344_1620418,00.html

hey, this is my first message although i have been reading all this for a while now!!!
the purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience (eleanor roosevelt)

Gems

Quotehttp://www.news24.com/News24/Backpage/HotGossip/0,,2-1343-1344_1620418,00.html

hey, this is my first message although i have been reading all this for a while now!!!
welcom to the forum. thax 4 the link, where are you from. sorry for tlking sof ast lol.

- ThE BeAtLeS -

I WAS RIGHT :D Maybe not then, but he was going to go, and now he's gone! Hope he has fun!  
Harry Hands Down![/size]

Harryite #0010[/size]

elvisette

Quotewelcom to the forum. thax 4 the link, where are you from. sorry for tlking sof ast lol.

hey gem gems, im from the UK. how about you? technology has always hated me but im getting the hang of it now!!
the purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience (eleanor roosevelt)