Harry in Argentina

Started by - ThE BeAtLeS -, October 24, 2004, 10:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

- ThE BeAtLeS -

Hello! I'm new to the forum and I feel like such a DORK!  Anyway - I read in this article on google that said Prince Harry was on Holiday in Argentina - and that he's seculded from doing certain things - basically that he's in hiding like some animal. I think it's retarded in a way, but then i can understand. Is it true then that they sent him off w/ his friends to another country just to get away from the press b/c when he returns won't they be swerming all over him again?!?! bye!
- the beatles - americube -  
Harry Hands Down![/size]

Harryite #0010[/size]

Windsor

Is he too in Argentina? :o

:partytime:  :wavey: Welcome to The Royal Forum :wavey:  :partytime:  

sunshine lily

wow! :o he's in Argentina too! That's weird .
:hiya: welcome to the forum and do you hav ethe website that you read the article of of.
I came , I saw , I conquered -Juluis Ceaser

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny

Windsor

Give us some links :waaaah:  

- ThE BeAtLeS -

http://www.wbex.com/script/headline_newsma...ment&feed_id=44

I just copied and past from this thing I found on google - if u go to the news section and just type in Prince Harry it'll come up it was reported like 4 hrs ago - I'm sorry u guys but I'm new at this stuff. I was going to join this Tom Felton forum, but then I grew out of him just as quick as I thought he was cute! I've thought Prince Harry was Scandoluciously HOT foreva :P Anyway - that's all I've got - BYE!
Harry Hands Down![/size]

Harryite #0010[/size]

Windsor

mmm.......I don't think you are in the right line threre!!!!!!! Prince Harry is not the Heir to The British Throne ...............His is the third in line to the throne ;)  

Windsor

- ThE BeAtLeS -

I know that and I'm sure the journalist writing did too - maybe he thought since it was common knowledge he didn't need to say that he was the 3rd in line to the throne. I was just asking about the whole Argentina bit - I read somewhere else on someone elses post that he was sent on Holiday after the whole scandal had happened -  
Harry Hands Down![/size]

Harryite #0010[/size]

Gems

im sure iv got a link, it was in my paper 2day. ill go and look brb. and welcome 2 the forum!

Windsor

QuoteI know that and I'm sure the journalist writing did too - maybe he thought since it was common knowledge he didn't need to say that he was the 3rd in line to the throne. I was just asking about the whole Argentina bit - I read somewhere else on someone elses post that he was sent on Holiday after the whole scandal had happened -
uppsssss...................sorry :lol:  

Gems

i cant find a linkbut there probibly b one tmorrow, but i read he has moved the date forward and isnt comeing back untill christmas, and apprently he has a knee injury and cant do the rugby thing anymore.  

- ThE BeAtLeS -

Bloody hell - everything is turning upside down in his life isn't it?? Is there anything remotely good about being Harry right now - aside from being rich and hot at the same time?!?!? I dunno - he won't be back till Christmas, but what about Thanksgiving?? Is that an American holiday or is it global?!?  :huh:
Harry Hands Down![/size]

Harryite #0010[/size]

Gems

no, infact until recently i didn't even know what it was

- ThE BeAtLeS -

Quoteno, infact until recently i didn't even know what it was
you didn't know wat what was?!?! Thanksgiving? I thought that everyone celebrated it until I started thinking back into history and by that time it was too late b/c I had posted the message already  :rolleyes: :P That's gotta suck though - does he spend time w/ his family though b/c maybe it's not such a big deal to be away for so long and wat then after that doesn't he go inot Sandhurst?
Harry Hands Down![/size]

Harryite #0010[/size]

Gems

Quoteyou didn't know wat what was?!?! Thanksgiving? I thought that everyone celebrated it until I started thinking back into history and by that time it was too late b/c I had posted the message already  :rolleyes: :P That's gotta suck though - does he spend time w/ his family though b/c maybe it's not such a big deal to be away for so long and wat then after that doesn't he go inot Sandhurst?
HE WENT TO A PUBLIC BORDING SCHOOL, HE WAS AWAY A LOT.AND THEY ALL GO TO CHURCH TOGETHER ON CHRISMAS DAY. HE'S GOING TO SANDHURST IN JANUARY.

e-ccentriceventer

My own instructor just invited me to Chile to train under him this winter during their summer when it is too cold to ride the ponies here. I pray like anything I end up going.
Polo. Everything else is just a sport!

Let other people play other things... the king of sports is still the sport of kings!

A polo handicap is a man's ticket to the world. ~Wintson Churchill

heart

QuoteMy own instructor just invited me to Chile to train under him this winter during their summer when it is too cold to ride the ponies here. I pray like anything I end up going.
i wish you good luck! :)  

sharon

http://www.wbex.com/script/headline_newsma...ment&feed_id=44

QuotePrince Harry Sent To Argentina

- ThE BeAtLeS - , hi wellcome to the board. The poilcu on here is not to post any material directly from an article for copyroght reasons but you can leave a link I;m going to edit your post. and replace it with this link where you got the information.Hope you don't mind  :)  

LisaG

Thanksgiving is only the US (Canada has one too). But it celebrates the Pilgrams and the Indians getting together to feast. So it's what we in the US call Thanksgiving is just our holiday. :)

Windsor

Thank you LisaG, I finally know why the American celebrate thanksgiving :D  

- ThE BeAtLeS -

Gosh - I can't imagine not having Thanksgiving - I LOVE FOOD!!! So I give thanks for the food my grandma cooks - I don't really consider History all that much even though I know why we celebrate! Nope - I don't care that u edited my post - I had not a clue how to do that thing! So he's in Argentina then - I hope he gets a tan :D maybe he'll get burnt though -?!?!? I hope not!  
Harry Hands Down![/size]

Harryite #0010[/size]

Stix Chix

Huh? :huh:

Harry's been planning on going to Argentina for ages to work on a polo farm.  Since when did it become a bid to "get him out of the lime light because of drunken fiascos"?

It's just the next part of his gap year!!!   :P  journalists are so weird.
I figured if he was out late in London his rugby coaching must be finished up with!

I hope he has a lot fun there!  Even if he really is having to hid out somewhere.  But that happened in Austrialia as well.
But lucky him getting to spend all day with horses, when I'm at schoooool.

Harryite #0004

Gems

QuoteHuh? :huh:

Harry's been planning on going to Argentina for ages to work on a polo farm.  Since when did it become a bid to "get him out of the lime light because of drunken fiascos"?

It's just the next part of his gap year!!!   :P  journalists are so weird.
I figured if he was out late in London his rugby coaching must be finished up with!

I hope he has a lot fun there!  Even if he really is having to hid out somewhere.  But that happened in Austrialia as well.
But lucky him getting to spend all day with horses, when I'm at schoooool.
the date was moved forward  

Stix Chix

Quotethe date was moved forward
Ohhh.

Hmmm.

Well then I hope it was Harry's idea to run off.  :rolleyes:  

Harryite #0004