Facebook pictures

Started by A.Deveraux, February 01, 2011, 03:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A.Deveraux

Hey I am recently new at this and I am aware that they have been posted before but I was wondering if someone could either send me or post the pictures that were posted a few months ago of Harry from facebook, I would be really interested to see them.

thanks =D
x
And I heard you say...
You should be, you could be, why can't we?
You should be, you should be with me...
We could be, why don't we, can you see?

Scarlet Flowers

We're not allowed to post Facebook pictures. :)
They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

mousie_kins

Scarlet Flowers

I know she said that.  I'm just letting her know for future reference.
They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

A.Deveraux

Oh okay, is there another way I can see them? I have heard so much about them that they interest me...
And I heard you say...

Scarlet Flowers

You can have them PMed to you. 

A.Deveraux

Ah cool, who would I ask for them? I asked someone who had a pervious post about them but they said they no longer had them =[
And I heard you say...

someonewholovesharry

Harryite # 0131                   Cherryite # 0001                   Chelsyite # 0037

pinkpearls

Of course! That isn't a surprise at all, now is it?

Queen of Rain

As I search on Facebook,there are millions profiles of Princes Harries ! Who is real?

chavita

^None of them, there was a time in which you could search up Prince Harry and he would be under the name of Spike Wales. He blocked that search now. He won't come up if you look for him. :) Yes, I'm a bit of a stalker.
Harryite #0009

WOW

Queen of Rain

To wait for Harry,it seems to wait for a rain in the desert.....  :lol: :lol: :lol:

bubbles_suzie

Quote from: Queen of Rain on May 03, 2011, 04:53:23 PM
  To wait for Harry,it seems to wait for a rain in the desert.....  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you quoting Hillary Duff in a Cinderella story????

Goshhh Im ashamed that I actually know that (I can be such a girl)   :no:

someonewholovesharry

Quote from: chavita on May 03, 2011, 01:42:06 PM
^None of them, there was a time in which you could search up Prince Harry and he would be under the name of Spike Wales. He blocked that search now. He won't come up if you look for him. :) Yes, I'm a bit of a stalker.

Not Wales, but Wells. But it doesn't change anything. Everything that comes in the search is fake. Don't even waste time.
Harryite # 0131                   Cherryite # 0001                   Chelsyite # 0037

Queen of Rain

Quote from: bubbles_suzie on May 04, 2011, 06:32:36 AM
Quote from: Queen of Rain on May 03, 2011, 04:53:23 PM

Are you quoting Hillary Duff in a Cinderella story????

Goshhh Im ashamed that I actually know that (I can be such a girl)   :no:

Yes,actually ! But it's true for those around the World who thinks they will catch a prince ! It's one in a million ! .......... And who will be the luckiest girl who will marry Harry..nobody knows yet.I hope she will be great like Diana was ! :)

chavita

Quote from: someonewholovesharry on May 04, 2011, 07:55:18 AM
Quote from: chavita on May 03, 2011, 01:42:06 PM

Not Wales, but Wells. But it doesn't change anything. Everything that comes in the search is fake. Don't even waste time.

Right. Wells. I wasn't sure :D I actually typed that one first but i was like no.. must be wales :P
Harryite #0009