Sussex royal releases it Year in Review video on Instagram

Started by TLLK, December 31, 2019, 08:52:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amabel

Quote from: oak_and_cedar on January 01, 2020, 10:00:20 PM
I think so too. Prince Harry looks more like Prince Philip and Prince Charles.
Don't think he looks like anyone particuarlly..

oak_and_cedar

I think he looks like Prince Charles and Prince Philip. Really similar to them. IMO.

amabel

Quote from: oak_and_cedar on January 01, 2020, 10:05:22 PM
I think he looks like Prince Charles and Prince Philip. Really similar to them. IMO.
cant see that they look very alike either.  Philip is a very handsome man Charles never was...

Curryong

Family resemblances and genetics in the BRF is really fascinating stuff IMO. My original post caused this thread to go off on a bit of a tangent. Perhaps we could have a thread about family resemblances among the Windsors/Spencers? People's looks change as they age.

And this could include the youngest generation as well, so Rhys Jones (for instance IMO Louise is almost all Edward Windsor, while James resembles Sophie more)  Middleton and Markle looks can be spotted through the years as the children grow, as well?

TLLK

@Curryong-Good idea to start a separate thread!

Windsor family resemblances Click on the link or go to royal history forum.

Double post auto-merged: January 02, 2020, 01:49:35 PM

Meghan Markle Took New Photo of Archie Prince Harry | PEOPLE.com

wannable

Meghan posts a visit to the Mayhew in the UK carried out 2 weeks ago, mentioning having been.

sussexroyal
Verified
Earlier this month, The Duchess of Sussex popped in to see the amazing people at Mayhew to hear about the incredible progress made throughout the festive period.

The Duchess of Sussex, having been proud patron of Mayhew since January 2019 and long understanding the connection between animal and community welfare, applauds the people at Mayhew for the vital work that they do every day.

From cats and dogs who have found new homes to animal welfare cases handled in the community - @TheMayhew believes in the power of togetherness and the special bond between humans and animals.

Image ? SussexRoyal
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex on Instagram: ?Earlier this month, The Duchess of Sussex popped in to see the amazing people at Mayhew to hear about