Prince Harry to wed Chelsy Davy before leaving to war zone

Started by Princess Bee, May 09, 2010, 05:23:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoyalB

^^ I agree Lindelle!  But I think Clive Goodman should be put out to grass.

anitalalala

I dont think its gonna happen anyway..but its not impossible either!!!
And yes would be very funny if that happenned before william and kate!!!
Not coz of the couple but coz of everything !!!!
I mean people never talked about possibility of these couple marrying..it would be quite a suprise and funny also to see them marrying while the other couple keep dating. :haha: :haha: :haha:
I also believe as someone said that harry seems to be much more well prepared and mind ready than his bro..in my opinion in all aspects.
But that may also have to deal wit the resposibilities and prssures wich one suffers...

wannable

This couple, IMO move their romance with sheer passion, which doesn't exactly equate to stability.

Emme

Perhaps this is to keep Chelsy committed to the relationship once Harry is abroad.  A promise of an engagement and wedding is enough to keep a girl interested.   Of course, this is merely speculation.   :sigh:

anitalalala

What i mean is that to me it seems that harry is much more confident than his bro in many aspects.When he makes up his mind about something he wants he go till the end..and he seems to be the one who follow his emotions and instincts and is not afraid of the consequences...
Williams seems to be more cautious in basically everything.he hardlly aparentlly make his mind about anyhting without the help of others i think and even though he never seems to be able to take such ideas in advance withithout the consense or aproval of others.
A prove of that was that william left school, tookm,a gap yea..was off to the uni at a course he never used neither will for anything and after some years without doing much he decided to go to the army...coincidentally when his bro have just entered the army.
Harry left school, took his gap year..came back and already knew exactlly what he wanted!!!!He started working on his enter to the army...he had his mind made up already and sort of just followed it...never seemed to have the consulting or the aproval of anyone...he just wanted that and followed hios desire, instincts..thats what im talking about!!!!Theres a huge diference of personalitys and actually self secutrity here!!!
As i said obviouslly coz of theyre positions and the pressures each one suffered and keeps suffering these days...so NO im not saying that harry is better or anything..people are diferent and both are leading theyre lifes extremelly well...

But based on such choices and ways of lifes each one has been taking..i bet that if this were actually true and he actually wanted to marry her before going on militar duties...he would do it for sure wihtout blinking!!!
And also basing myself into that line of thinking i believe that someone as harry..who seems to be so secure about himself and his life choices i dont think he would be with any girl for 5 years or so..after all this mess, break ups and make ups... if he havent in fact a stable relationship with her..neither were sure of his feelings and hopes for the future with the girl he had been all these time. aparentlly so in love with.

Is not about theyre feelings for theyre respective girl or the state of theyre relationships...to me..its about what each one wants for theyre lives and how theyre going to react to such feelings.
If harry wants to marry he will marry and he will do it fast coz he seems to be sure of what he wants, always!
He dont seems to be the type who hesitate...he thinks and makes it happens!!Simlpe as that..and thats why he have been thorugh so many negative situations actually..i guess... :laugh:Coz he dont thinks before doing..he thinks after its done...and then have to deal with the consequences!!!

If william on the other hand wanted to marry kate it would take ages(actually it is taking ages  :laugh:) for him to make up his mind and then to propose..after consulting everyone and in my opinion just thinking about the pros and againsts points of it...and then maybe someday between this year or the next decade he miigh ectually come toa decision...
Wich is his way of reacting to things...normal..im just talking about such diferences...
And hey out of topic again... :haha: :haha: :haha:
Anyway...

Thats the diference to me at least...but obviouslly both are very stable and in love with theyre respectives long term partners. I think...

wannable

I got to give credit to William for Harry's decision to switch to the AirCorps. It wasn't his intentions, IMO. During W and H interview, when he said that he switched to the AirCorps to get another chance to go to war, that wasn't really his 1st natural choice, which was as he was, in the Army (B&R). William already had passed with flying colors elementary flying school - provisional wings.

OT, W like his father is doing/did University and Military.

anitalalala

he swiched but he always knew he wanted to be at the army... but anyway im talking in a general way...
William seems to take much more cauitoness and time to actually take decisions...maybe also coz his position as i said...
he need to live the whole experience (gap year,uni,then after some thoughs and years the army)wich is perfectlly normal but actually says a lot about his personality in contrats with his bro personality, in my view at least.

While harry seems to be much more emotional and sort just throw himself at things...hes more risky i guess...if this word actaully exists..anyway...
Im saying this and making such comparisons coz i think such diference in personality automatically is very connected to theyre personal lifes and the way each one conducts them.And obvioslly the decisions they make...
I dont believe that harry will propose so soon anyone in marriage...but i know that the day he decided to marry he will do it...
I think that willianm dont wanna marry but he have also his doubts about it coz of all the things that envolves it and also coz he dont seem to prepared yet..and i atribuite such doubts and everyhting to his more cautious personality..i guess....
He dont pass the same security i have from harry for example...he will marry..he wont marry..he will go to the army..he will finish next year..no hes going to pass more 10 years there..no one knows hes still thinking...thats what i mean..diferent ways of reactions...
But that doesnt mean anythign negative..i think actually its pretty normal!!!
Those are all supositions anyway...

Jenee

I can see Harry saying something like he'd love to marry Chelsy before returning to Afghanistan, just like I may remark that I'd love to take a cruise this summer... doesn't mean it is going to happen though!!

To be honest, I'll be surprised if Harry is sent back to Afghanistan at all, married or not!
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

kpusa

Prince William
2000- finished school
2000-2001- Gap year
Sept 2001- Started Uni
June 2005- Graduated from uni
Oct 2005- took RCB
January '06- Started Commissioning Course
15 Dec '06 12am- Commissioned
1 Jan 2008- B&R Lt, Navy-Sub Lt (Summer Drug boat servallince and bust), and RAF- Pilot Officer (short wing course)
Jan 2009- Started Helicopter training
November '09- Started Conversion Course Course for Sea Kings SAR
15 April 2010- Started last phase of training
Sept 2010- Become fully operational SAR Pilot (if completes the course)

Prince Harry
June 2003- finished school
2003- 2004- Gap year
Sept 2004- RCB
May 2005- Started Officer training
12 April '06 12 am- Commissioned
Jan 2009- starts helicopter training AAC on attachment from B&R
7 May 2010- Provisional Wings AAC
about Aug 2011- Fully Operational Apache Pilot ( if he completes the course)

I do not buy that it was huge surprise to anyone on William's, his father's or the Queen's staff when he decided go into the SAR.

Jenee

"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

someonewholovesharry

Really trashy  :icanthearyou: :icanthearyou: :icanthearyou:
Harryite # 0131                   Cherryite # 0001                   Chelsyite # 0037

Scarlet Flowers

I don't put much stock in the story since it's doubtful he's even going to a war zone.
They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

Hale

Quote from: RoyalB on May 10, 2010, 02:56:25 PM
^^ I agree Lindelle!  But I think Clive Goodman should be put out to grass.

:teehee: :yesss:  Somewhere in Siberia. :sigh:

Ursula

So maybe one of the parties Chelsy is planning is a bridal shower.    ;)

Adele

Quote from: Ursula on May 09, 2010, 11:24:55 AM
I don't see it happening right now.  IF she is the one, I'd like to see them in a steadier, more stable situation for a while before they consider marriage.  

I can understand what you mean, but I want a wedding!  :yes: :yipee: :yipee: :yay:

Seriously tho', wouldn't they have to have a home and everything else first? Or do they get given one when they're married? I don't see why they shouldn't if they want to, but I don't think it's likely. Depends how much they want a baby :lol:

Cherryite # 002

Ursula

I like weddings too, Adele!   :cupid:  It's nice to share in other people's happiness.   :hearts:

Adele

Cherryite # 002

Ursula

Scarlet Flowers

Quote from: Adele on May 18, 2010, 10:39:26 PM
I can understand what you mean, but I want a wedding!  :yes: :yipee: :yipee: :yay:

Seriously tho', wouldn't they have to have a home and everything else first? Or do they get given one when they're married? I don't see why they shouldn't if they want to, but I don't think it's likely. Depends how much they want a baby :lol:

I want one, too but, alas, I must be patient. :sigh:
They made us many promises, more than I can remember, but they never kept any but one; they promised to take our land, and they took it.~Red Cloud

When you step out in faith, you step into a whole other world.

Adele

Cherryite # 002

someonewholovesharry

Harryite # 0131                   Cherryite # 0001                   Chelsyite # 0037