Harry: I'll take the £14.60 chicken wrap and chips... and can I have my 20 per

Started by william_futurewife, November 08, 2009, 11:11:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

william_futurewife

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1226099/Harry-Ill-14-60-chicken-wrap-chips--I-20-cent-Army-discount-please.html

katie nicholl article :hissyfit: :hissyfit: :hissyfit:

'At first I did not believe her but when I saw him I knew it was true. When he came to the till I told him, "You do not have to pay, you can have it for free."
'Harry insisted he wanted to pay but he asked for his military discount. By then the bill had already been cashed up and it was too late. In the end he just agreed to pay the whole bill.

of couse free because  after you will tell it to the daily mail :blah: :blah: katie nicholl  will pay the bill

Hale

Jenee

I think it's funny that the cashier freaked out when Harry arrived :laugh: Poor Harry, that must be embarrassing - though I expect he's probably grown used to it by now.

I think it is a natural reaction that when a famous person, or someone you admire comes into your restaurant, shop, whatever, you offer them better service, free products etc. I don't think the manager was thinking ahead about offering him free food because she'd be compensated by the daily mail, or by the free publicity this article will give her. I think that deep down, people are generally good. And good for Harry for insisting on paying for it.
"It does not do to dwell on dreams, and forget to live" -Dumbledore

Mimi-chan

Military Discount? :lmao3: Gotta love Harry! Bet they weren't expecting that line from a filthy rich Prince of all people :P

sillyjobug

I love that Harry insisted on paying and asked for his discount. Just wanted to be normal and do what all his mates were doing. So cute.
Harryite #0094   

Stix Chix

wow....that's a lot of food.  looks yummy though. :drool:
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/11/08/article-0-071E0DE3000005DC-506_233x352.jpg

i liked this comment...
QuoteMr Thompson said: 'I kept the bottle.
^i'd have too! :laugh:
and this comment was nice as well....
QuoteHe has such a presence - a very warm presence and his friends were really nice people too.
aww. :happy:

Quote from: Mimi-chan on November 08, 2009, 09:15:44 PM
Military Discount? :lmao3: Gotta love Harry! Bet they weren't expecting that line from a filthy rich Prince of all people :P
well, he is a Windsor. ;) the Queen has a reputation of watching her pennies. :happy:  but it sounds as though he might have paid for everyone's meal in the end....
Quote'Harry insisted he wanted to pay but he asked for his military discount. By then the bill had already been cashed up and it was too late. In the end he just agreed to pay the whole bill.'

Harryite #0004

Hale

Ahhh Bless!  My baby's comfort eating again.   :hug2: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: