Harry-Australia Gap Year

Started by abc, March 24, 2004, 05:27:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sapphire,That Touch of Mink

Quote:lol:? :happytears:? :lol:? :happytears:

Oh, how I love ya, Lisa and Kitters. Typos and all.
Awwww, and I wuv the wittle Sapphers!!!
And I love all of you! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  ^_^  ^_^  ^_^
And we love you too, even with your mood swings. lol.
don't forget my potty mouth and uncontrollable gas. :happytears:
I don't think any of us will forget that. Kitters still has trouble breathing and faints when she sees a pregnant woman or hears the name Macy.
And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming
Or the moment of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive
-Iris

LisaG

Mummy wuvs everyone too. *kisses*

Okay, I'm officially ill now.  :lol:  

LadyLove

Quote:lol:? :happytears:? :lol:? :happytears:

Oh, how I love ya, Lisa and Kitters. Typos and all.
Awwww, and I wuv the wittle Sapphers!!!
And I love all of you! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  ^_^  ^_^  ^_^
And we love you too, even with your mood swings. lol.
don't forget my potty mouth and uncontrollable gas. :happytears:
I don't think any of us will forget that. Kitters still has trouble breathing and faints when she sees a pregnant woman or hears the name Macy.
i know. i make my momma proud. :happytears:  

AnitolaNova

QuoteYou are incredibly rude, ungracious, and narrowminded, and other than that I have nothing else to say to you for the remainder of our stay here. Comments like these make me want to PM m-star or any of the other mods and ask what the heck they are thinking by allowing comments like that remain on this board.
I didn't insult anyone. I said that I know people who do. If you were insulted then that's your problem, not mine. The part about bad days was just a joke. I didn't mean anything by it. Don't take things so seriously.  

AnitolaNova

Quoteso what if she did!! thiers nothing wrong wit that? is their?
I bet you do that though, doncha? I didn't say that there was anything wrong with it. It's just that people who do that at my school get called horse-****ers. I don't really participate in the name calling unless I'm having a bad day.

Toodles!
Aren't you homeschooled?

Sorry, I'm just confused because you are speaking like you are attenting a school presently, and not in the past (assuming that you had went to regular school, before getting home taught).
I am homeschooled but I have a few classes at my old school so I call it my school. And I'm still friends with some people there, so...  :D  

kitkat

Quoteso what if she did!! thiers nothing wrong wit that? is their?
I bet you do that though, doncha? I didn't say that there was anything wrong with it. It's just that people who do that at my school get called horse-****ers. I don't really participate in the name calling unless I'm having a bad day.

Toodles!
Aren't you homeschooled?

Sorry, I'm just confused because you are speaking like you are attenting a school presently, and not in the past (assuming that you had went to regular school, before getting home taught).
I am homeschooled but I have a few classes at my old school so I call it my school. And I'm still friends with some people there, so...  :D
Oh, ok. Now I remember some kids, at my school, coming in for only the arts: drama, ceramics, etc.